Chapter 1

Harry's pov- "everybody wanna steal my girl, everybody wanna take her heart away, couple billion in the whole wide world-". Wow I honestly can't believe this is our 4th tour as a band. Theirs so much we have done together, and little we all still know about each other. Take Louis for example, during our breaks he started an online electrical course, like who would ever think that.

We all where half way through the concert when I notice Liam's voice of pain verse in act my age. Half way through his verse a little yelp escaped as his hand flew up to his left side of his cheek and clutched it for dear life. Immediately I knew something was wrong, but no one else seemed to notice. Liam put on a brave face as his hand fullback to his side and continued singing in what looked like pain.

Immediately I knew what was going on, our friend here has gotten him self a cavity or some wisdom teeth. Either both of them would be enough to put you into a lot of pain.

Liam's pov- I was half way through my verse of act my age when a throbbing ache started setting in on the bottom left side of my jaw. My hand flew up and applied pressure on to the aching part of my mouth, and soon after the pain just left. Strange. The rest of the concert my mouth was fine and no aches accorded. This has never happened before.

As soon as we ran off stage and out back we ran straight not the waiting van and speed off down towards our hotel. Not even 5 minutes into the drive and I had noticed Harry giving me a strange stare. "What?", I questioned him. "Is your mouth okay?", Harry asked with a concerned look on his face. "Uh wel-yeah, I think I just ah you know bit my cheek on accident earlier", I lied as if no one could tell. Harry just shrugged it off but I could tell he knew something was up.

As soon as we arrived at the hotel I raced into our room and into the bathroom being sure to lock the door behind myself. Walking over to the mirror I turned my phones flash light on and opened my mouth up searching for the little bugger that's causing me pain. After less then 5 minutes later I had found him, small on the outside but deadly on the inside.

Sticking a tooth pick inside my mouth and poking it that a sharp pain sores through the bottom left of my jaw, making me cry out in pain. "Why do I have to have a cavity? I have never had a cavity before! This is going to look so bad on my dental record!". There was a knock at the door not long after I had that whole rowel/cry to myself. "Liam? Are you okay in there?", "don't worry Harry, its nothing you'd be able to fix anyways!", I yelled back a little to harshly.

(Oh my god so first chapters up for the new book. Would appreciate it if people could tell me what they think of it and how it is. Don't forget to vote and make sure you tell people about this. Also head on over to twitter and follow my official account for my Wattpad @officialwatpad1

Thanks a lot guys, and I really love writing for youse)