Epilogue

•------☆------•

13 Years later

•------☆------•

Marinette was sewing one of her latest designs in her own Designing room she has for herself, She and Damian moved out of the manor once Sandy was borned, Yes, Sandy Martha Wanye was the First born of Damian and Marinette Wayne, Second was Thomas Jonathan Wayne.

As we were saying, They lived in there own Two-Story Manor together, And Sadly as it is, Alfred passed away 5 years ago. He left everyone in pain for years until now, You can't stop thinking of Alfred when you enter the manor.

Anyway, Sandy Throws her bag on the Floor as she enters her Mother's Designing room.

"Sandy, You need to Place your bag in your own room." Her mother scolded her, She rolled her eyes and checked out the dress.

"That's amazing mom!" Sandy exclaimed, Marinette smiled and her daughter happily.

"Thank you Honey. Now, Have you seen where Tommy is?" Marinette asked.

"Yeah, He's with his friend, Now that doesn't matter" She suddenly said, Marinette raised her brows at her daughters sudden attitude.

"Uh, Mom. Can i ask you a question?" Sandy asked.

"You just did.." Rolling her eyes, Sandy Continued.

"Why is my name Sandy?" She asked, Marinette laughed.

"Why do you want to know?" Marinette asked.

"Because, Uncle Dick said you named me after A character named sandy in Spongebob, Is that true?" She grumbled.

"No. But if i tell you, would you believe me?" Marinette asked skeptically.

"Sure?....." Sandy says.

"Well. When me and your father-" And she started to tell her how she and Damian got stranded on an unknown island.

•------☆------•

The End

•------☆------•

Thank you for reading this book! Even though it was short ( It's just like a one- shot but wanted to make it a book).

Don't forget to check out my other books in my profile!

By yours truly!

~Be_Spoiled03