7 Flirt A Little

Sarawat’s POV**

I hate exams why can’t we just study and forget about the whole who knows better competition as known as exams, ufff I can’t deal with it; it’s been a month since I spend some time with tine and it’s killing me. What is wrong with me I can’t concentrate when he’s around me and it’s even more hard to do when he’s not around me?

Why he has to go to his friends place? He has no mercy he left me with these idiot friends of mine GOD I MISS HIM, Let me call and see what he’s up to.

Sarawat : “Guys I’ll be back in a minute.”

Man : “Don’t tell me you gonna call tine it’s been only 2 hours and you’re already missing him what’s wrong with you?”

Trust me I just asked this question to myself, well you can’t blame me he’s adorable.

Sarawat : “NO, i’m not calling him” and it’s a lie, “I just need to pee ok can I go now If you’re done with your investigation?”

Thank god he just nodded in agreement I am not good with all the lie thing, having said that let’s see what’s my baby doing.

Tine : “Hello.”

Sarawat : “Hi baby, what are you doing.”

Tine : “Aisshh Salaleo I am partying here” tine said sarcastically. “it’s hardly been 2 hours we just started studying.”

Sarawat : “I know but” ugghh come on say something good you can’t just say you’re missing him like an idiot think something clever, “but I am having doubts and I need your help with a few topics.” Well done boy.

Tine : “Oh umm ok I’ll be back soon and help you with that now I have to go bye.”

Tine’s POV**

I know you very well honey and I am missing you too thank god you’ve called I can’t study here my friends are even worst when it comes to studies, well I still love them. OK I should let them know that I am leaving god they’re gonna tease me well whatever deal with it tine.

Tine : “Umm guys I have to go back home I will see you guys tomorrow.”

Fong : “Sure, I guess you need to help sarawat with some ‘topics’.”

Here we go with the air quotes, I nodded in agreement and he laughed.

Fong : “Don’t forget protection.”

Tine : “What the? I am talking about studies so snap out of your pervy thoughts already will you?”

Fong : “Calm down I am talking about glasses, you know to protect your eyes.” He smirked with this remark.

Tine : “Ya sure I know you better than that, see you later pervert.” With that I left the place and I can hear him laughing in the back and I rolled my eyes out of embarrassment, well you gotta do what you gotta do boy.

Time Skipped**

Tine : “I am home.”

I relaxed myself on the sofa as I saw sarawat coming out of bedroom and that sight took my breath away god he’s beautiful.. he just took a shower I can tell by the water dripping his semi wet hairs and down her chest, Gosh it’s turning me on... a white towel was the only thing that’s wrapped round his waist dangerously low I can say.

Sarawat : “Give me 5 minutes let me get dressed and then we can continue with studies.” Well this is pure torture Salaleo how am I suppose to concentrate now?

Tine : “Um..Ye..Yeah take your time.” Shit what’s wrong with my words? Water I need water I grab a glass of water and calm myself a little before going back to the living room.