21 A Wedding To Plan

Sarawat’s POV**

After the lovely proposal we went for dinner and Tine said he wants to get married as soon as possible, he explained how he never wanted a big fancy wedding just our friends and families are enough to share the moment with us.

We agreed on that and decided to get married in a week. On the other hand I wanted to make this day as special as I can, I want him to remember our wedding forever. I’ve never thought about this day until I met Tine.

I want Tine to have a wedding like he want, simple signatures and officially we are each others. I’ll give him his simple wedding he wants and I will do everything in my power to make it as special as he makes me feel every day.

After dinner at home**

Tine : “Oii I am so tired.” He said and I hugged him from behind.

Sarawat : “Let’s take a shower then you’ll feel better.” I gave feather kisses on his neck in between words.

Tine : “I already showered in the evening I am too tired now I am going to sleep.”

Sarawat : “But? Okay sleep I’ll get what I want in the morning.” I almost whispered the last part.

We changed our clothes and went straight to the bed, he lay his head on my chest I hugged him closer and kissed his head lovingly and fell asleep, well I guess we both were really tired.

Tine’s POV**

I woke up with the alarm uggh its weekend I don’t want to get up early. I shut the alarm off and get back to snuggle Sarawat, as I put my hand on his chest I saw my ring that recalled every little moment from yesterday.

Whenever Sarawat asked me to get married throughout these years, I always felt myself falling for ever ‘marry me’ I’ve always laughed at him because I wanted to propose him one day. I guess I was just waiting for the right time, without realising that every second with him is right.

I moved closer to him slowly and lift the hair falling on his eyes gently and caressed slowly and kissed his forehead, he’s sleeping so peacefully don’t want to wake him up. He did a lot of work planning everything yesterday.

Tine : “I love you My handsome prince.” I whispered looking at him with a smile.

Sarawat : “I love you so fucking much you sneaky little minx.” He said and hugged me closer.

Tine : “Oii wat I can’t breathe you’re hugging me too tight.” I slapped his hand playfully.

Sarawat : “It’s ok I’ll give you CPR.” He said jokingly with a wink then he rolled me on my back and quickly got on top and started kissing my face all over.

Tine : “Eyy wat stop it, it tickles.” I laughed like a crazy person and tried to stop him.

Sarawat : “Kiss me first then I’ll stop.” I kissed him on cheek, “Am I a two year old or something?” he said sarcastically.

Tine : “Well you’re behaving like one.” I said teasingly raising one eyebrow.

Sarawat : “Really? Okay let me show you what a two year old can do then.” He said and started tickling me again.

Tine : “Aii salaleo stop.. Okay I am sorry wat stop please.” And he stopped then laid beside me as we both laughing.

Sarawat : “Thank you Tine.”

Tine : “For what?”

Sarawat : “For saying yes to me.” He said looking into my eyes and I felt my heart just skipped at beat.

I leaned closer and kissed his bottom lip softly then deepened the kiss he responded and licked my lips asking for permission I opened my mouth and he kissed me harder caressing my cheeks lovingly then slowly moved his hand on my back towards butt.

Tine : “Stop.” I said breathing heavily.

Sarawat : “What’s wrong baby are you ok?” he asked with concern caressing my cheeks.

Tine : “I.. umm .”

Sarawat : “It’s ok baby you can tell me anything.”

Tine : “I don’t want to have sex till we get married. I know it’s stupid but it’s the traditional way.” He looked at me for a while without saying anything.

Sarawat : “It’s ok baby we can wait for a week.” He said and I felt so relieved and overwhelmed by his response.

Tine : “Really? You.... you don’t have any problem with that?”

Sarawat : “I mean honestly I am not so thrilled about this but If It’s important to you then It’s important to me as well.”

Tine : “Thank you.”

Sarawat : “Now come here I want to cuddle.” He said pulling me closer, “cuddles, kisses, holding hands and hugs are not included right?” I nodded and he sighed in relief.

Tine : “Now get up we have a wedding to plan in a week.”

Sarawat : “Geez baby get a grip I know you’re dying to get all of this.” He pointed his index finger and hover it all over his body. “Don’t need to say it out loud.” He said teasingly.

I’ve decided to give him a taste of his own medicine. I pinned him down and sat on his lap bit my bottom lip seductively touching his face and chest slowly leaned closer to his face and said.

Tine : “You are right baby I can’t wait to rip your clothes off and have you on every surface of this house, I’ll worn you out so good baby I’ll take your breath away.” I saw his face all read eyes popping out and gulping hard at my words that made me smirk.

Sarawat : “Fuck you're so lucky kitten because my future husband just put me on a no sex diet for a week or else I'd love to get ripped by you," he sighed." I.. I need a cold shower.” He said looking down at his Sarawat Expo and ran towards the bathroom.

We both got ready and Sarawat called for the legal arrangements required, then we decided to go for shopping with our friends.

We both had been to two different places because Sarawat wanted it to be a surprise when we saw each other for the first time on our wedding day.