Acknowledgement

Hey Reader! If you are actually reading this book then you are soon gonna be in trouble. This story is not actually one, but is an incident which happened to me when I used to live in High-grave. High-grave is one of the spine-chilling towns during nights. This town is on the hills which has a lot of graves of people who died centuries ago, and exactly that's how our town got this name. People say the graves are a curse on the town but the people living here including me don't actually believe that, you know it's all in the mind!

But over the years, this thing has actually been proved due to two reasons.....                                        1. Even if you hide in the most unearthly places of the town you will still be able to see it...it feels like it actually wanders with us, I can see it everywhere I go...from my balcony, my school windows, from the church and even from my washroom small window..                                                2. There are many people who go to these graves in the night and all those who go either come back as phycos or actually never return. I wonder why and how far is this true???

 I wonder why and how far is this true???