Chapter 9

Years ago, I was one and only magician in this town. Everyone praised and lovedme. Wherever I went children, parents and venerable blessed me. I soon married stellaand also had a daughter named 'Deborah' . Everything was good, and then I once metMr. Lucius after one of my shows. He praised me alot and started coming close to meand my family. Deborah loved playing with him, we soon became very close chums.Then one day, Lucius introduced me to Mr.Harry and Mr.Ron. They thanked me forcoming and suggested that I shall sell my tricks and instead they would give me money.I said a straight NO! In a magician's life the most important thing is his tricks, howcould I possibly sell that, I asked. On this Lucius got angry and started recalling all thethings he did for me, that day I realized Lucius's actual personality. Lucius never wantedmy friendship; he just trapped me for his business. Days passed, letters and chequeswith amounts increased each time had started piling up.

 Days passed, letters and chequeswith amounts increased each time had started piling up

 I finally made up my mind to close this matter once and for all.So, I took my car for home and once I reached I saw something which I didn't expect in my worst nightmares..Tears wiped down Tim's eyes when he stopped. Stella held her shoulder as if she was empathizing with him. My d..daughter Deborah was found dead..We were shocked. The whole room was filled with extreme silence. Draco was filled with guilt and weeped small tears too. Tim continued, she was covered with blood and it was already too late. Near her, I found a letter which read "This is the reward for your NO" Accept our offer you still have time or the thing we will do with your Lovely Wife would be griever than this.. I got a sudden shock because of this and decided to...

 I got a sudden shock because of this and decided to