Chapter 7

When I was awake and came back to my senses, I realized we were wrapped upwith a rope. Mary and Kate were also passed out and tied up. Who is she? What does shewant from us? Where the questions which were continuously roaming in my mind but Ihad no answers..I then realized to wake Mary and Kate up so that we could thinktogether and anyway, "Three minds are better in one." I endeavoured to wake them upand I aced it...They were awake finally. They were confused so I gave them a second tochill and told them that it could be that this woman mixed sleep pills in our juices. Now,the big question is who's she and what does she want???We started using our quick-witted minds and came to the conclusion to find a piece ofpointed thing and cut our ropes, so me and Kate slinked out of the room, thankfully itwas open. When we came, we saw the lady wasn't there. Kate's eye caught her attentiontowards the room where the woman was gracely sleeping, to be safe we tried to lock thedoor and finally did.. Meanwhile, Mary came out and hurried to the kitchen, took a knifeand cut our ropes out..We were free. We were just about to push the entrance and leavewhen we heard noise of someone from the courtyard..We turned and approached thedoor and unclogged it when we saw something which made us stop-dead. Kids!!!

 We screamed. 

Yes, a bunch of children were locked in here, all of them were asleep and quite chilly

Yes, a bunch of children were locked in here, all of them were asleep and quite chilly. It felt like they were frozen here for a few days..When we took steps towards them and looked at them closely we noticed Draco Lawrence son of Mr. Lucius Lawrence. Ashley, called Mary. Look who we found, said Kate.. Rose!, I cried. It's Rose D'souza daughter of Ron D'souza, and he's Mr. Harry Jones son Albus Jones. Our bodies shook a shiver. Why are these here? Why has Mrs. Chery kidnapped them? What does she want from us and them? Mystery upon mystery and yet another mystery, said the three with confused minds, fearful hearts and positive souls..

 Chery kidnapped them? What does she want from us and them? Mystery upon mystery and yet another mystery, said the three with confused minds, fearful hearts and positive souls