Chapter 2

It was dinner time! I was still wondering how deathly the graves would be werethey only spooky or something even sinister or some boring old yet weird graves. Just then a piece of bean came on my face, it was from my brother's plate he loves playing. Infact, he can play with everything and anything. I screamed and went from there straight into my room to pack my valuables for tomorrow after having dinner.

 I screamed and went from there straight into my room to pack my valuables for tomorrow after having dinner

 I got everything set when I realised I had no bag to carry. My school bag is a trolley and so it would be tough to make it climb the hills, I needed a smaller backpack. I decided to ask to my sister but I knew it was not worth a try because she has a picnic tomorrow and shewould definitely take that bag so, the only option I had was to beg my brother for his bagbut I knew he will not agree even in my wildest dreams.So, I decided to take it in themorning even without asking him. Next Morning, it was exactly 6:30 by my watch whenI woke up I knew Mary and Kate would be here within 15 minutes. So I dashed to my washroom, brushed my teeth, bathed with the bizarre cold water and dressed up. Then I slided down the hallway, took a toasty bread stuffed in my mouth and ran down thestaircase all the way to the building basement, took my cycle and came out where I saw Mary and Kate waiting for me. We all rode our cycles all the way down the school I wasstill shivering because of the cold water by which I had bathed but on my way I felt warm as the sun was rising and the luke warm rays hit me by which I felt fine.We reached the school, were everyone was chatting and waiting for famila ma'am tocome.We three came in and were about to gasp a breath when famila ma'am told us thatwe are suppose to get in the bus.We went all the way down again and sat together at athree seater and started singing songs and also did some chit-chatting.

We went all the way down again and sat together at athree seater and started singing songs and also did some chit-chatting