Chapter 11

And so, we decided to at least fulfill Tim's last wish for revenge! That's the reasonwe kidnapped them but honestly we had no intentions to harm any of you. Wekidnapped you three also because we thought you saw everything. We neither hadanything to do with you all nor did we have the courage to try doing anything also. So,why did you kidnap us, Draco asked. Well, because we were wrong, we thought Timwanted revenge but no, when we had kidnapped you we had found Tim's suicide letterin which we read that he had no intentions of killing anyone all he wanted was his familyand peace. Tim always wanted to be loved and spread love. Reading this, we onlydecided to free you all. You must leave now and if possible please forgive us, exclaimedKim. With tears in our eyes, we didn't want to complain about them. We left their houseand went back home, we all acted like we had no idea what had happened with usyesterday. I always wanted a good story, something which was real, but I never thoughtone day my life's incident would only be my story. Sometimes life's so strange that whatwe never expected happens so quickly to us that we don't even realise. Now also, when Ithink about this I never keep regrets of me saying a yes to visit the graveyard. Thankyou.Was the last thing I said and shut my book close, everyone stood up and clapped and Iproudly seated myself back...

Was the last thing I said and shut my book close, everyone stood up and clapped and Iproudly seated myself back

This story is dedicated to all my loved ones...Palak❤