Chapter 1

The Lee household was never boring, not even from the beginning. Since starting a family, Lee and Aceso decide it was best to live separately from the pharmacy. Rock Lee and Aceso had triplets, two boys and one girl. Metal, Dino, and Pia. The kids were now four years old; they were being watched by Tenten, Naruto, and Hinata, Aceso had a night shift at the hospital and Lee was still on his way home from a mission. The Kage summit was going on, and it was running late. A little girl with bright red hair, and black eyes, with Lee's ears and nose, was running through the house crying with a fake arm. Naruto was chasing after her with tears in his eyes as well.

"Keep running. Pai!" Tenten encouraged. "Don't let your uncle have it!"

"Give the arm to me, Pia!" Boruto exclaimed. Boruto was Naruto and Hinata's firstborn, the same age as the triplets.

"Pia, I'm sorry! Just give me back my arm!" Naruto cried out as he continued to chase the two. Himawari was watching it and laughing as she sat on Hinata's lap.

"Give it here!" Boruto shouted appearing next to her. Pia gave Boruto the arm, and Boruto bolted out of the house.

"Boruto, come back here!" Hinata called out as Naruto followed. "It's dark out!" They quickly heard screaming, they all stood at the door to find Boruto trying to dodge Naruto as best as possible. Pia got scared and started to think that if Boruto got majorly hurt it would be her fault. She then remembered Daddy's words. 'protecting something precious.' Naruto began to corner Boruto, his hands were up ready to tickle Boruto, but Pia thought differently. She bolted out of the house in a hurry with her arms crossed.

"L-Leave—" Pia began as she jumped up, uncrossing her arms. Green started to go around her body, her pigtails rose up. "Leave Boruto alone!"

Tenten didn't seem happy. "I'm going to kill, Lee."

"Huh?" Naruto asked turning around, Pia used Leaf Hurricane slamming her leg into Naruto's remaining arm. Boruto ducked as Naruto went flying through the air, landing on his front with his eyes wide.

"That was amazing Pia!" Boruto exclaimed getting on his feet. "It was totally cool!"

"My leg hurts," Pia said as she lay on the ground, tears flooded out of her eyes rapidly.

"Mom!" Boruto shouted.

Over at the hospital, Aceso was checking up on patients, she got to the front desk to see her kids, and Naruto's family all entering the hospital. Tenten was holding Pia, the little girl was crying and Naruto's arm was bending funny while Boruto held the prosthetic one.

"What happened?" Aceso asked walking up to them calmly.

"I'm pretty sure Pia bean opened a gate," Tenten answered. "She struck Naruto, breaking her leg and Naruto's arm in the same blow."

"Pia doesn't know the eight gates, she's only four," Aceso said.

"Well, my arm says differently," Naruto grumbled. Aceso took in Naruto and Pia as patients, they now lay in beds next to each other.

"Pia, sweetheart," Aceso breathed kneeling beside her. "Who taught you that technique?"

"We both know that answer," Tenten said as she tapped Aceso's shoulder. "I mean who else would be that crazy to teach a four-year-old the eight gates?"

"I thought Uncle Naruto was going to harm Boruto badly!" Pia exclaimed. "I just wanted to protect him." Tears were rolling down her cheeks.

"It was awesome," Boruto laughed as he sat on Naruto's bed. 

"Boruto," Hinata said swiftly.

"Sorry, mom," Boruto smiled warily.

"Pia, it's all right," Aceso said. "Just tell me who taught--." The door busted open revealing a big bundle of flowers.