Chapter 1

A tall pig man was standing still in a frozen landscape. The golden crown on his head was freezing over for he had been standing a long time. He tsked;

"I can't believe that kid would seriously be late." His deep voice echoed throughout the icy biome. Sure, talking to himself was an unhealthy habit, but he couldn't help but fill the silence. The chilly void of noise didn't bother him, it was simply bland and boring.

"Tommy better show himself in the next 5 minutes or else I'm going over to his 'buisness bay' and beating him up for ghosting me."

Suddenly, a plane entered his vision. What was peculiar is that the plane came from the opposite direction then where Tommy's home remained. The strange jerking from the vehicle was also worrying.

As the plane seemed to have passed him, Techno shouted; "Tommy you NERD where are you going?!" the answer came swiftly "YEAH YEAH give me a second-" and then the plane started to land, or maybe more appropriately, crash slowly.

As the teen was getting out of the awkwardly parked automobile, Techno confronted him. "What happened?"

Tommy scoffed and started to brush dust off his clothes. "What are you talking about, Blade? I'm completely fine!" Strangely the blond didn't face him. Judging by his body posture, he seemed frankly unbalanced and also... Reserved?

"Turn around."

"You can't tell me what to do! Just cuz' this is your land doesn't give you the right to-"

"I'm not joking Tommy turn around." He growled.

"Well I don't want to!"
Techno frowned. Although they often bicker, things never got this heated unless it was serious. This, added to the fact that Tommy had been hours late, drove frankly like a drunk person and didn't seem to be able to park correctly? This can't be good.

He grabbed Tommy's shoulder and felt him jerk at the touch. Thoroughly concerned  he pulled him so that they were facing each other. No obvious damage was visible in first inspection but as he was going to speak again, he noticed something he had originally dismissed.

"Tommy why are your eyes closed?"

"haha uhm nothing." It obviously being a lie, Techno took it upon himself to tickle the teen. As Tommy reflexively opened his eyes, Techno inhaled sharply.

Tommy's eyes were a very light blue, the same color that blind people have.

"Tommy what happened?"