1 Year Anniversary!

I have absolutely zero clue when I started posting this, but the google doc I work out of was made August 10th of last year.
As a result, I figured I might as well say something to commmend the occasion.
I realise the original intended market for this story is probably long gone, especially @with the closure of SMPLive this past New Years, but I figured now would be as good a time as ever to explain myself.

So I came about probably the worst case of writers block ever earlier this year, even before the coronavirus, and it was due largely in part to having to go through this story with a fine toothed comb and change fundamental aspects about it. I didn't like it at all, but I did it out of respect for those that I was characterising in the story. Its been like 9 months since all of that happened, and I only came back to this story like a few weeks ago on one of my days off, just wanting to read it and remember the good old days.

I'm sorry I left everyone sort of out cold in the dark with this. I'm probably the worlds worst offender of 'make something and abandon it just as its getting good', but I can't really help it, so I figured instead of an apology I would give the next best thing.

If I did everything right, then somewhere on the sidebar or wherever should be a google docs link. 

Now I'm not condoning fan fiction of real people or anything like that, but hypothetically if somebody were to want to click said link, they would find a newly re-edited version of the original "They Call Me..." with a few bits of edited dialogue

And theoretically the author of said story is in the middle of completely rewriting the final chapter of act one which goes in a completely different direction than it did before with a much less obvious plot twist and funny references to more recent content. 

So I hope this update reaches all of those people who disappeared when I did, and if anybody is interested in reading the original story again with actual updates and a completely revamped second act. (hopefully, don't quote me on anything, but my schedule this year is a hell of a lot freer due to online classes) 

Anyway, thats all. Happy 1 year-ish anniversary and have a great rest of 2020 

(Who am I kidding, this year has been absolute dogshit)