one

I was in the gym waiting for Cole to finish up getting hid flu shot. My arm still hurt from where i got mine.

I heard a scream. I guess he got his shot now.

After a minute he walks out of the office rubbing his arm. "I hated that." He says when he gets to me.

"Tell me about it. But at least it's over, right?" I say and let out a small giggle. Wait. I don't giggle. Why did I giggle? I think.

"Did you just giggle?" He asks playfully.

"I think so. I don't know I haven't before. That's for the girly girls." I say and grab my backpack.

"Hey!! Melanie is pretty much a girly girl

"Hey!! Melanie is pretty much a girly girl. What's bad about that?!" He defends melanie, his other friend.

"Sorry. Nothing I guess..." I mumble and put the backpack on.

A dodgeball hits Cole's head and I hear the coach yell "PUSSY!!!!" To Cole.

I walk out with Cole and I see melanie waiting.

"Hey Cole. Hey Iris." She says cheerfully before they start flirting and talking about some inappropriate things.

"Come on. I bet Bee has tons of boys over doing it." Melanie says and that sets me over the edge.

"Don't talk about my sister like that!!!" I snap at her. "You don't know what she is even like, melanie. You don't even hang out with her. Anyway, i gotta go. Bye." I say and leave.

I start walking across the road before a black pulls up quickly, coming at full speed at me.

Right before it hits me, it stops abruptly. My eyes widen at my almost experience with death.

"Sorry kid!!!!" The guy inside says as he rolls down the window. I notice him as Melanie's dad.

"It's ok sir." I mumble and walk to the liquor store where I knew melanie was gonna be waiting.

When i get there, I notice she is with a red headed guy, so I get behind the fence and watch.

Her and the guy are laughing and having fun. I smile seeing her happy.

"Hey. Im sorry about how melanie acted. She shouldn't have done that." Cole says behind me.

I jump at the sudden sound of his voice.

I turn around and see him with a sympathetic look on his face.

"It's ok. I'm used to it by now." I mumble and turn back around to see he and the guy flirting. She giggles and I cringe at the sound.

"Why are you cringing? You giggled earlier!" He says.

I send him a playful glare. "Shut up! I didn't mean to! It was an accident you dork!" I say laughing as i playfully slap his arm.