Chapter Two

Hi guys.
This is how i imagine Leo's House this house is like in a movie of Lilo and stitch.
Any way enjoy this part.

~~~
Upon opening the front door, it sounded as if he was playing the music on it's highest volume. I quickly took off my shoes then went straight inside the living room planning to surprised him. But things turned up side down. The one who were surprised is me. seeing Jack with another man.

I stayed still at the entrance of the living room visibly showing how shocked I was. A sweaty butt-naked man was on top of my completely-undressed boyfriend. The man was slowly drilling Jack's entrance and even with the loud volume of music inside the house, I can clearly hear their hard moaning as they enjoy fucking each other. They were both moaning so hard that they didn't notice my presence. I even heard Jack saying faster and harder. The man was totally dominating Jack when he suddenly noticed that someone was watching them that made them stopped what ever they doing.

I don't know what exactly I felt but I was sure that I was having lots of emotion at the moment. Before everything inside me started to be out of control I calmed my self and out a fake smile on my face.
The excruciating pain of being cheated on by the person you showed nothing but love, a pure love from the very beginning of our relationship. I treated him the best way I could for him to feel that he was so special to me.

I was in the deepest part of my painful thoughts when I abruptly dropped the sweets that I was carrying. It brought me back to my sad reality. I heard Jack cursed to himself the moment he saw me. I could tell that he was so shocked the way his eyes seemed like he had saw a ghost. Jack even tried to say something but no words came out of his mouth.

When I got my composure back on, I totally did my best to ignore them. I'd felt numbness deep inside me so I impassively walked near the couch to picked up his clothes.

I saw a used condom while picking up his pants I tried to ignore this condom coz to be honest I feel disgusted. I didn't expect to see this with my own eyes and to make it worse they have done it inside my house where my grandparents used to live. These were enough to proved that he was really not into me after all the times that we were together.

"B-ba-baby, I can explain!" He tried to say but I didn't respond to him. I just kept my eyes on the floor looking at that condom.

He tried to reach me but I moved his hand away. I picked up the used condom and stood up to face him. I waved the condom in front of him tried my best not to get wet of the cum, whoever it belongs to. I am already disgusted to touched this and seeing him made it really hard to kept my temper down.

His horrified face was visible. He didn't expect me to notice it and picking this thing up, even wave it infront of him. I waited for him to say something good at least but this thick-face was really going into one direction. His words made me want to kill him badly.

"It was ours baby and I was to hiding it in my pocket and about to throw it away before you come home." He confidently responded. This person totally thought that I'm that stupid to grasp his non-sensible excuses. He was about to speak again but I didn't let him to. I didn't want to hear more of his words. What he did was enough to caused me extreme pain and if I would let him feel like this was okay for me then that would be tormenting as hell. I'm not a masochist and I would never tolerate people to degrade me the way I shouldn't be.

I threw his clothes together with the condom they have used to his face. I'm in pain but I didn't cry to show him. he's not worth any single drop of my tears.

"Baby, please don't do this to me." He plead. But I just ignored it for he had enough of my attention.

"Baby, I know that I've messed things up but I will never do this to you again. I didn't want have sex with him we were just tempted to do it. I-" I cut him off when he was about to hugged me and punched him hard in the face. I sharply directed my eyes on his and he couldn't look at me. I didn't know if he was scared or finally felt ashamed after what he did.