Chapter 18

I loved that store. Because in there, you weren't different from the others. In there, you were just a teenager or someone in their twenties. Growing up doesn't really seem like an option for us.

*(still) Liz' POV*

The next day - the day I would finally go to 924 Gilman Street - I took the girls to mine's after rehearsing. Adie and Billie already knew about my 'date'.

"We're home!" I announced as we entered the house.

"Have fun girls!" Adie said from the living room. Billie came over to us.

"Nice to see you again." he grinned. "Oh, you must be Sue. I'm Billie Joe." he said. I saw Sue was close to fainting, just like Abbey when she first met him.

"Nice meeting you." Sue put on a smile and they shook hands. I hugged him hello and we walked up to my room.

"Sue, welcome to my cave." I grinned and led the girls inside. I had some finished paintings leaning on the wall; Jennifer, Abbey's mum, still had to pick them up for the next exhibition.

"Alright, so that's Scott..." Lara mumbled, holding my Sketchpad. I nodded. Sue took the pad and looked through it. She saw the drawings I did of Green Day, of the Colosseum and the Big Ben when I was on tour with the band, and so on. She stopped at a drawing of my parents. A photo was attached to it;

"Those people seem so familiar..." she mumbled. "Why does it seem like I know them?" she kept on mumbling. We all turned our heads.

"Those people are my parents who died eleven years ago..." I said. She pulled out her wallet and showed me a picture of my dad. My real dad, side to side to another guy who looked very much like him.

"That's my dad, together with his brother." she said. we both looked us into the eye;

"We're related?!" we both exclaimed simultaneously. Abbey took a glance at the clock. Scott would pick me up at seven thirty p.m. It was two p.m.

Thirty minutes later our both brothers were sitting in our kitchen.

"Huh, Tommy, hello." Adie said as she walked into the kitchen. Eric and my parents shook hands.

"What's up?" Billie looked at us.

"Sue and I are related..." I said. "We're fucking cousins!" I showed him the pic of our dads. "No offense." I turned to Sue. She shrugged. Eric and Tommy were shocked too.

"How long have you known each other?" I turned to them. Both of them are twentytwo.

"More than five years..." Eric said.

"And you didn't realize that?!" I looked at them. They shook their heads no.

"Liz, you have a da-"

"I know, I know..." I mumbled. Sue and I let Eric and Tommy go and walked back up to my room.

"Holy shit..." Sue mumbled as she looked through my clothes. "You wake up from a coma, just to find out your new friend is your cousin..." she mumbled. "We'll talk about that." she pointed towards me, as the girls picked my outfit. Black skinnies, which had at some places a tartan pattern. Doc Martens, a shirt where a spider web was cut out.

My blue-blone hear were put into a mess ponytail. No lipstick. Just a lot of eyeliner.

Hell, Sue's really good with make-up. My eyeliner looked perfect.

"Thanks girls." I thanked them. They all put their thumbs up. "I've got enough time to drop you off at your's." I said, but they denied.

"Joey agreed to give us a ride later." Emma said, right as my brothers barged into my room.