Chapter 19

That's gonna be a long day...

*(still) Liz' POV*

It felt havibg a - boyfriend? lover? what are we? let's just say: It felt weird to be going out with a guy who already knows everything about you. But we're kinda, how was this Austrian saying? Trapped in the same boat? Yeah, that's it. Just calm down Liz. You'll hear about his past sooner or later.

I pulled up to the store and knocked on the door. It was still closed, but I knew that Sid and Reed were inside.

Sid opened the door led me to the back.

"Scott's got some car problems. Mechanic's already giving his best." Reed informed me. I nodded.

"Tell me something about his past. You show him my Wikipedia page, you tell me about him." I crossed my arms in front of my chest. I was still wearing longsleeves; Wikipedia doesn't say anything about me being a cutter or my various suicide attempts. The two men exchanged looks behind my back while I got myself a coke. "I'm waiting."

"Alright, alright." Sid sighted. "After giving birth to Scott, his mother turned crazy; first depression, then alcohol and now she's just completely desorientated. His father, who loved his wife to death, hated Scott. He thought that if Scott wouldn't have been born, his wife would be just like before." he took a short break to think. "This whole situation led to him being an outsider at school - just like we were - and two suicide attempts. Last year his father kicked him out and I took him in. He's never had it easy." he finished his story. I pulled up my sleeves a bit and showed him my wrists.

"I know how he feels." I sighted. Sid and Reed stared at me with wide eyes. "There's stuff which Wikipedia doesn't know about me. Like living five years in an abusive household. Being kicked out. That's the reason why Billie Joe adopted me. I was kicked out. Wikipedia also doesn't mention self harm. Depression. Anxiety. Nightmares. Four suicide attempts." I sighted again. "I've been given from family to family for ten years. I know how not being loved feels like." I got up. I needed a cigarette. I mean, of course I could smoke in the back of the store (that's what I've been doing all the time) but I needed some time on my own.

I left through the back exit and sat down on the ground.

"Well, hello there, gorgeous." Scott suddenly stood in front of me. He gently pulled me up.

"Hello there, handsome." I smiled at him. It kinda felt wrong to be dating him right after I've been together with Ryan for so long, but he seems to be just fine with dating Sue.

"What are you doing outside here? Didn't they wanna let you in?" he lit himself a cigarette too. Gosh does he look good.

"Just needed some air and a break." I replied, putting on a smile and adjusting my longsleeves. He didn't have to know yet. "Today we'll plan our UK tour." I sighted. "I'll be gone for a month this year."

"Wow...do you really have to be there while planning? I mean, management is anyways doing anythng for you..." he asked.

"That's not how it goes with our band...we have a lot to say; probably because I'm so bossy." I smiled. "I don't care whether it's a lot of work or not. I'd rather work more and know everything's fine with the band, than having to solve a conflict later on." I said. He just looked at me.

"What?"

"Nothing...you're just so beautiful..." he mumbled, kissing me. I kissed back, smiling.

"Changing the topic with a kiss won't work forever." I said, going inside. Sid and Reed looked like having a discussion. Charlie, who seemed like he has arrived right now, looked a bit shocked.