chapter seven ; "the wrath of a woman."

Blue  M O O N

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ ; "ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀᴀᴛʜ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ."

297 AC

297 AC. KING'S LANDING

IN AN ACT OF STRENGTH, UNION AND FRIENDSHIP, LORD EDDARD STARK HAD INVITED THE DAEMADAR'S TO THEIR DWELLINGS TO SHARE A MEAL - SOMETHING THEY HADN'T DONE PRIVATELY SINCE THE GREYJOY REBELLION. The architecture of the room was stunning, it reminded Jenny of home in the Fortress of White - that was mainly due to the openness that pillars provided; leading onto a grand balcony that looked out onto King's Landing. The table they (herself, Eyva, Mani, Sansa, Arya and Septa Mordane) sat around, was circular and crafted with pristine accuracy; polished regularly, so well Jenny could see her reflection. The table was decorated with a variety of different fruits, as well as vegetables; all of their meals were the same, a small portion of vegetables, meat that had been seasoned with herbs and a small wedge of cheese.

Jenny mentally noted that Sansa hadn't eaten anything, indicating she must be nervous about being so far away from home. Though Jenny missed the Jewelled Isles dearly, she'd always been travelling from them to Winterfell; this was nothing new for her. Whilst for her two sisters, this was their first time away from their mother - Lady Alia. Mani held a smile on her face, happily munching away; but her older sister new very easily this was just a facade, even though Mani may not have known it herself. Jenny suspected her youngest sister would have trouble sleeping tonight, whilst the oldest Daemadar sister was unsure of what Eyva was experiencing - she was just sat there playing with her food, much to the disgust of Septa Mordane. Then, there was Arya repeatedly stabbing the table, over and over.

Valtheos and Eddard were yet to arrive, Jenny hadn't a clue to where they got to. "Enough of that, young Lady," the Septa scolded, her lips forming into a thin line, "Eat your food."

It had been years since Jenny had last had a Septa (only two or so), but of course, Mani and Eyva had one - they were becoming young ladies, it had to happen. Arya looked up blankly, "I'm practising."

Sansa looked up, scowling as she dropped her knife and fork - "Practicing for what?"

"The Prince," Jenny could've almost choked at the youngest Stark girl's words, Eyva openly sniggered loudly and Mani looked horrified. Sansa shared a similar expression to the Septa's this was her betrothed her sister was talking about.

Quickly, the Septa commanded the young wolf, "Arya stop!"

Continuing to stab the knife into the table, the youngest girl there spoke snappily, "He's a liar and a coward and he killed my friend!" this caused Eyva to audibly laugh, earning a light tap on the shoulder from Mani.

Rolling her blue eyes, Sansa spoke up, "The Hound and Ser Anthor killed your friend."

At the mention of the sins of her brother, Jenny scowled in distaste, "He only does what the Prince commands him to," she defended, earning a look from Arya and a look of sympathy from Sansa.