Part 4

He sighed again. Lumipas din ang ilang minutong katahimikan. Looking up, the sky was clear. It was so pretty tonight. A beautiful starry night with cold air — Perfect for a date night. Too bad I was sharing it with him.

"We better go inside. Lumalamig na. Madali ka pa naman sipunin." napansin niya ata ang paghawak ko sa isang braso ko.

"Stop acting like you care. Stop talking to me and don't you dare come looking for me. We already broke up. " mapait kong sagot.

"Babe, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." tagos ang lungkot sa boses niya.

"Di mababago ng sorry mo ang nangyari. It won't bring back the past. It won't change anything."

"What can I do to make you mine again? I missed you so much. I was wrong. You're the only one for me." he reached for my hands again.

I looked straight into his eyes and said, "Were you thinking of that while kissing your 'friend', huh?"

"Ako rin ba ang nasa isip mo habang hawak mo kamay niya?" dagdag ko pa.

I stood up and looked down at him. "You brought her to the places na lagi nating pinupuntahan, sa Tower of Lisa and The Gazebo. Dinala mo siya kung saan tayo may masasayang alaala. And now you have the gall to tell me na I'm the one for you? Kapal ng mukha mo Adrian." tears were threatening to fall from my eyes. I hate this. I hate him.

Nagmamadali akong pumasok sa loob ng bahay at iniwan siya sa garden. I told him to tell our parents that I'm feeling a little under the weather. I couldn't stand being next to him. All the hurt and pain I've been trying to suppress were on the verge of coming out. Dere-deretso ako sa kwarto ko at humiga sa kama ko. I hugged my pillow tight and let out a scream. I swallowed my tears. Damn Adrian. Damn him and his 'friend'. Dalawang buwan pa lang dumaan nung nakipaghiwalay ako sa kanya pero andito na naman siya.

*Beep* I reached for my phone.

Bastard Adrian

Rose, I really want to make it up with you. Please give me a chance. Pinagsisihan ko ang nangyari. I know I've been a real jerk pero ikaw pa rin talaga ang mahal ko. Please give me another shot? I'll pick you up after your last class. Same pa rin naman schedule mo 'di ba? I'll be waiting.

Sumigaw ako ulit sa unan ko. Haaay..