Chapter - 7

She helped me to stand up and helped me dusting my dress lightly to remove off the mud but then she just smacked on my bum.

"Yaah what was that for ?" I whined as it was paining.

"For making me run." She smirked evily.

I should say that both these siblings are so good at smirking.

Note the Sarcasm.

Later she put her arm over my shoulder in dramatic way "Toh kya hua balike dard ho raha hai ?" And she eyed my body from up and down, the moment she said again we both started laughing recollecting that movie scene.

"Looking at you girls I too miss my Sabha." Aunty said smiling but her glassy eyes didn't go unnoticed by me. She got little emotional so I went up to her and hugged her tightly after some time Riya too joined our hug.

I don't know when I started weeping in her arms I cried, holding up emotions for long time but today it all came out. Aunty patted on my back after some time when I was back to normal I step back and she wiped my tears.

"I miss her so much why she has to lea-leave." these hiccups due to crying my voice was barely audible even to my ears.

"I miss her too beta but you have to stay strong we all have to stay strong." She moved her hand on my head and said "You know you look more beautiful when you smile these tears doesn't suit you."she said with small smile on her face.

"Yes it doesn't suits you, you look like monke― "

"Mom there are some people who wants to discuss about cateri-" Before Riya could complete her sentence we heard Jai walking towards us and stood there watching us. Before he could see me I looked down at my hands because I knew I was looking like mess.

"What happened? Everything fine ?" I heard him asking.

"Yes everything is fine... ohh I totally forgot about them, you girls go and instruct the staff I'll go and see the visitors." she said and left from there.

"You guy cans go inside." When aunty left Jai asked us or should I ordered us.

" But mom told us to help thes―"

"It's too hot here I'll take care of it. Guide the staff who are inside the house." He said sternly Riya nodded and left to call someone.

"Okay let's go then." Riya said and pulled me while walking further.

We came inside and then an idea pop up in my head "Hey panda why don't we first distribute some cold drinks I guess it's too hot out there and then we can carry on with other stuff here."

"Sounds good." She glared at me when I called her panda but later agreed. With that we went in kitchen, took out the refreshments filled them up in glasses and started to distribute them to staff. While giving them drinks aunty had a proud smile on her face and wiped the unshed tears dramatically making us laugh.

Next day we both were hell tired no not because we were helping the staff !

Yesterday after distributing the drinks we went down but aunty asked us to do small things which were handled smoothly and then when we were done with all of it we decided to do movie sleepover in my room. We ordered 3 pizzas and cokes and momos and ramen the list went on and on. The night began and I knew that we barely gonna get any sleep as Riya being Riya decided we could watch movie or should I say movies !

We watched 'Me Before You' even though we had already seen it before and we end up crying. Next we watched 'Hum Apke Hai Kon'. Ya Ya I know ! I too had watched it more than 100 times then Divergent but as I said Riya being Riya she was having mood swings. God know why ! Then we watched small highlighted clips of Vampire Diaries at last we were watching BTS concerts and we ended up sleeping nearly at 4:30 in the morning.