A sign of life

"Hello. I won't say my name, But call me NK. I have been on Jabberwock island for 3 years now, I don't know who this will get to or where this will get but I'm hoping this will get to someone special. I want to leave this place and this is a call for help, I'm running out of food and I can't take being alone here anymore, Dead or alive SAVE ME."

I dropped my pencil and stuffed the paper in a glass bottle, Ruffling my messy hair that was pretty long by now, I sprinted out of my cottage and ran to the beach, "I hope my luck can get this to someone I care about.. But I just want to leave now... I don't care who this gets to.. I'm hungry anyways.." I said as I tossed the bottle into the ocean, 'I should rush to the diner so I don't starve out here..' I thought, Slowly picking up my pace as I ran to the diner. As I rummaged through the food which were weirdly not expired I grabbed a bag of bagels and some water "This is like I'm on a date... With myself....
I must be going insane if I'm talking to myself... After all, I don't have anyone else to talk to.." I mumbled as I bit into the bagel. After I finished I rushed back to my cottage and flopped on my bed, Feeling a rush of pain in my stomach, "I shouldn't have done that....." I gripped my stomach and grabbed my laptop, Wondering how I had internet, All the other channels were boring so I just decided to watch the news, I stayed up all night writing in my journal, and doodling of course, And soon it was already 5 AM, When I was going to turn my laptop off there was an alert, "Guess I'll watch..." I mumbled angrily,

"BREAKING NEWS!! Sign of life found on the abandoned Island, Jabberwock island. In 4 days there will be rescue sent.  We will now display the note found from the survivors,"

I watched as the note displayed, "How'd it get there that fast...? No.. just my luck I guess.." I said as tears streamed down my face

"The survivors will be sent out, As they are the only ones who know their way around the island."

"Survivors? Don't tell me... Why them....."
I closed my laptop and rammed my head into my pillow, 'I need sleep...' I thought as I drifted off to sleep.

It was 7 Pm when I woke up, I went back to bed wanting to get started with waiting for them.. Will they hate me...?