17. Pain

(Seokjin's POV)

I was freaking out, Miyoung hadn't contacted me in a week. I've tried texting and calling her but she's never responded. Did I do something wrong? Namjoon had been telling me not to worry, but I still did.

As I had lunch I made up my mind to visit her house. I ate the last piece of meat and put on my shoes, grabbing my car keys in a swift motion of it's hanger.

"Where are you going, hyung?" Hobi asked.

"Miyoung's." I said shortly.

"Okay." he said casually. "Just don't come back with hickeys this time."

I rolled my eyes and walked out the door. It made a noise as it shut close. I jogged to my car and started driving towards her house, thankfully it isn't a long drive.

I pulled up my car in the gravel driveway. The grey house looked dead, you couldn't hear her brothers being noisy at all.

I knocked on the wooden door carefully. If you listened carefully you could hear faint footsteps approaching the door. Jinwoo opened the door.

"Is Miyoung home?" I asked peeking inside, it was messy, very messy. Hyerin would never have let it get like this.

"Yes, follow me." he said gesturing for me to go inside. I took of my shoes and followed him. The living room had dirty dishes everywhere, clothes were thrown around the whole house. It was a mess. We made it too Miyoung's bedroom door. Jinwoo gently knocked on it.

"Miyoung it's me." he said. The door clicked and behind it was Miyoung. Her eyes were red and puffy, her hair was full of knots, she had bags under her eyes. Her espresso colored eyes landed on mine. "I'll let you two sort this out in peace." Jinwoo walked of to the kitchen.

"Hi." she said timidly.

"Hi." I said back. "Can I come in?"

She nodded and let me in her room. The bed covers were unmade, she would always make them as soon as she woke up. She closed the door behind her making sure we got some privacy. I turned around to look at her.

"What happened?" I said softly. She wasn't crying, but she had tears flowing down her face. I pulled her into a tight embrace, caressing her hair softly.

"She's gone." she said barley above a whisper sobbing in my chest. Realization hit me like a truck, Hyerin was gone. I kissed the top of her head gently.

"It's going to be okay." I said in an attempt to comfort her.

(Miyoung's POV)

During the past week I hadn't left my room other than to cook for my brothers. I felt like pure shit. Motivation had left my body as soon as I heard the news at the hospital. My eyes were irritated from all the crying and lack of sleep. I had hundreds of missed texts and calls from Seokjin, but I hadn't answered one of them.

I heard a gentle knock on the door. I lazily got out of my comforting covers, not bothering to make them like I usually would.

"Miyoung it's me." Jinwoo said through the door. I opened the door and layed my eyes on him. He nudged his head to his right. I made eye contact with Seokjin. "I'll let you two sort this out in peace." He walked of to the kitchen.

"Hi." I said timidly.

"Hi." he said back. "Can I come in?"

I nodded and let him in the room, closing the door for some privacy. He was looking at my bed with concern evident on his face, then he turned around and looked at me.