Part 8

Hermione
Pansy!!

My Love 💚
Yeah?

Hermione
What the hell is wrong with Draco?!

My Love 💚
What do you mean..?

Hermione
Did he not show you?

My Love 💚
No...?

Hermione

My Love 💚Holy shit

My Love 💚
Holy shit...

Hermione
Harry is in tears! He said they were just beginning to get close...

My Love 💚
Oh Merlin... Draco never told me... I need to say sorry. What's his number?

Hermione
(102) 938-4756

My Love 💚
Hold on a second love.

NEW CHAT
Pansy & Unknown Number

Pansy
Potter?

Unknown Number
Who is this? I'm not in the mood for making friends with unknown numbers.

Pansy
It's Pansy Parkinson...

Unknown Number
Go away Parkinson.

Pansy
Look, I'm sorry. Someone I know told me about you and your friend.

Unknown Number
Jesus, can't a guy get some privacy?

Pansy
Potter, I know who you were talking to, I'm sure there was a perfectly good reason why they didn't respond. I'm here to help.

Unknown Number
Really? Do... do they hate me for asking?

Pansy
I don't know, I'll go talk to them now.

NEW CHAT
PansThePancake 🥞 & DrayTheGay 🏳️‍🌈

PansThePancake 🥞
DRACO!
Draco?
I swear to fucking god...
Dray?
Delivered

Pansy huffed angrily before setting her phone down.

"Some nerve he has," she muttered to herself. The Slytherin got up from the leather couch in her common room before making her way up to Blaise's bedroom.

"Blaise?" She knocked. The darker skinned boy opened the door quickly before grabbing Pansy and pulling her into the room.

"Thank Jesus it's just you." He panted, locking the door as quick as he had grabbed her into the room.

"What's going on?" She asked, beginning to grow more worried. Unresponsive, Blaise peaked through the hole in his door put into the hallway.

"Where's Draco?" He questioned, avoiding her earlier question.

"I don't... Blaise, what the hell?" She yelled. Blaise swiftly put his finger to her mouth, pulling down to the ground.

"I need to know where Draco is." Pansy pulled out her phone and checked her and Draco's chat. "He still hasn't responded or even read my messages." Blaise grunted and tested his face in his hands.

"It must have been him..." he muttered.

"What do you mean?" Pansy whisper-yelled.

"Someone is-" but he got cut off by a frantic knock at the door.

"Blaise?" The voice moaned. "Let me in!" Blaise hushed Pansy, before looking out the peep hole.

"Don't. Make. A. Sound." He mouthed. The knock sounded again, only sounding more frantic before footsteps were heard running down the hall.

"There's someone in the castle."