Part 11

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. Oh my fucking god, over 100 reads?!? When I started this I didn't expect the story to continue this far, but, here we are! Thank you everyone! .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

WARNING! This chapter has some suicidal thoughts, not actions.

Draco
Are... are you serious?

Potter 🦁
Why wouldn't I be?

Draco
If you met me in real life you wouldn't like who I am...

Potter 🦁
I bet I would.

Draco
Are you sure...?

Draco sent the last text before gently setting his mobile down.

"Merlin's tit, Potter can be so numb sometimes," he said with a huff. Draco got up from his bed and dropped his phone back onto the bed. "I need to use the loo," he sighed, slowly trudging over to his personal bathroom.

After releaving himself, the blond leaned against the counters, readying his weight against the counter tops. He looked into the mirror and sighed. His face was rugged and more pale, no one could love someone with a face like his.

"And no one did," he thought sorrowfully. He let a few shaky breaths leave his body, as tears begin to stream down his porcelain cheeks.

He didn't know what was wrong with him.

How could he think that Potter would fall in love with him? How could he believe; lie to himself, that anybody could love him? He turned on his faucet, splashing his face with the cold liquid. Draco did this routine often, coming into his bathroom before breaking down behind the locked door. He fell to the floor, his legs weak.

"What's wrong with me?"

Draco reached for his drawer, slowly taking out a razor blade. He held the blade in his hand, slowly watching as the light reflected off of it. Draco sighed before carefully setting the razor down.

He swiftly unlocked the door, striding his bed and grabbed his phone. He quickly opened it, reading the newest text from Harry.

Potter 🦁
Absolutely. I think I'm falling in love with you. 😍

Draco half heartedly smiled, walking back to his bathroom.

"Harry, I love you too," he began to say out loud, texting as he spoke, "I always have." Draco set the phone down for a moment as he turned on the bath, keeping it in the coldest setting.

"Before anything else happens, I need to tell you... I'm not who you think I am. I'm Draco Malfoy..."

Draco was about to continue writing when he heard a clatter, startling him. He had accidentally dropped the razor. He grabbed it, holding it with extreme care, and slid it back into its drawer.

"I hope you find happiness since I know you fell in love with the unknown number that you were texting, and not me." Draco sat down the phone again, only this time to stop the water.

Dipping his toes in, he shuttered. Perfect. He slowly undressed, carefully folding his clothes and placing them on the rug. With a swift motion, he brought his full body to the water, his back arching like a cat. Draco sighed as he slid his head under the clear liquid. His eyes closed, feeling as if he was being surrounded by darkness, the water almost consuming him.

The world grew black as he realized, he had forgotten to send the text.

It was too late.