Chapter 5

The next morning Nina had gotten up early due to Serenity waking up. She was in the kitchen and had Serenity in her high chair. She got out the baby food and started to feed her daughter when there was a knock at the door. She gave her the bottle that was set off to the side and went to open the door. Danielle Pheobe and Candice walked in.

"It's to early for an intervention" Nina smirked.

"So am i not a great actor no one had any clue that i knew" Danielle smiled.

"You are a great actor thats why you were cast" Nina said. She gave her a hug."Thank you"

"Hey thank you for getting me that role your recommendation got me the lead" Danielle said"Someone wants to say hi" She opened the door and Nate walked in.

Nina gave Nate a hug."Long time no see"

"I was just here 3 months ago" Nate said.

"I know when we went to austraila to look for a doctor for Serenity," She went and took her daughter out of seat."A lot can change in three months." 

Natalie ran down the stairs."Good morning" 

"There's a plate of breakfast in the micorwave i was feeling good this morning" Nina said.

"Thanks Nina" Natalie smiled. She walked into the kitchen.

"You adopted a kid" Nate asked.

"I adopted a kid yes i did on an unrelated note Serenity's appointment is next week and the doctors told me she's getting better" Nina said.

"Good" Candice smiled.

"And when she is better i'm keeping my promise and i'm telling him about his daughter" Nina said.

"You say that now but you didn't get the new article that just dropped" Pheobe said.

"What article" Nina asked.

Pheobe pulled out her phone and pulled it up and gave her phone to Nina. Nina shifted Serenity in her arms and took the phone and read the caption."Nikki reed and Ian Somerhalder dating."

"That doesn't change a thing if we can coparent an eight year old a almost one year old won't be hard" Nina said. Keeping a fake smile up.

Kayla walked over to them."Your lying first chance you get your filing for full custody of Serenity and Natalie" 

"Yeah your totally lying" Danielle said.

"I can do it she's my daughter and so is Natalie and nothing is going to change that" Nina said. She gave Pheobe back her phone."I'll be fine." 

"They've been dating for two months" Pheobe said.

"I am going to walk outside and scream real quick how dare he" Nina handed Serenity to Kayla and walked outside. She loved Natalie already but she was furious of how Ian used her like that. How he played the abortion card on her. She walked back in and took Serenity from Kayla she put her back in her tray and continued to feed her.

"Nina" Candice asked.

"I'm fine its not like he didn't just use me" Nina said.

"Calm down" Pheobe said.

"I am calm anyway there my priority not him and my ex best friend who i hope rots in hell" Nina said."I'm two attached to her to get mad now"

"What are you getting me for my birthday" Candice asked.

Nina smiled and walked over to the big box in the corner. She opened it and the border was pictures of the cast and there was a picture in the center of her Jo and his two daughters.

"Neens" Candice gasped.

"I wanted it bigger with more pictures but this will do" Nina said,

Natalie walked up to them."Remind me to stay away from y'all when y'all want pictures." 

"Trust me you'll get caught " Pheobe said.

"Few examples" Nina pointed to a few of the pictures on the picture."Didn't even know i was being photographed."

"How" Natalie asked,

"They hide pretend to be other people part of the reason i am happy with Serenity staying inside its only a matter of time before they find out about you two" Nina said,