Chapter 11

(This is Nina telling Ian in her own words So there is more to what we learned at the interview)

It was almost night time. Kayla had come and picked up Natalie."I'm sorry."

"Nina."

"I know I keep saying it but I am. I should have told you that I was pregnant, we were dating and I didn't even tell you." Nina didn't know why but now she was really freaking out. Probably because this is the first time the two had been face to face since the news hit.

"Nina, what happened?" Ian asked. He knew why she was freaking out and he knew there was nothing that he could do to get her to stop.

Nina glanced over at her daughter who was sleeping. Tears started to well up in Nina's eyes. As they started to flow down her face."She's eight months she was in the hospital for 6 months I had her at 6 months, she's premature. We had just started filming for season  4 I had got out early and I was getting to know Phoebe and I brought Kayla I was driving when I passed out. Phoebe was in the front seat. She grabbed the wheel used the emergency stop. Took me to a hospital I was out two hours. Phoebe didn't know me much called Candice and Danielle. I met Danielle at an event we became fast friends. Paul and Phoebe had started dating so I knew her well but not that good. When I woke up the doctor told me your pregnant umm there's a very good chance that you will miscarry and or not make it to full term. Nate and I had a brother-sister relationship. They had him bring Danielle Candice and Julie to the hospital. I was a month pregnant the doctor didn't want me to work anymore. I'm still on a contract and I can't just sit around it was going to drive me nuts I wanted to work still, I begged the doctor to let me work she said if you work then you have to cut it to 6 hours, not 12, 18, no more than six. Julie agreed if I wanted to work and the doctor said it was ok then I could work the limits. My scenes were first if I was in pain I was to sit not move around at all. Kayla was brought in I wasn't allowed in my dressing room alone. Things started to stick out people started to question the new changes I told Paul I got an abortion I didn't want to tell him. He's my brother he's my best friend. He would have been too worried. When the changes started and she told everyone what was about to happen. If I need anything I get it. Everyone thought well she's throwing a fit she's just trying to stay on top. She gets to leave early and we have to stay it was hard I hated it. I had bad pains daily I hid them I'm an actor it's what I do. I never let anyone know I was in pain. Candice was super supportive she told me as long as I get to see you daily I don't care what happens at work. I was leaving set with Kayla when my contractions started Nate drives the fastest she ran in to get Phoebe and Nate they said she has a heart condition she might die she might not make it she has to be on the incubator. Then we broke up I said no because I was scared what if I got pregnant again and I miscarried or this happened again I couldn't handle it. I visited her after I got off Julie said I just continued getting off early. We stop filming then season 5 started she was still in the hospital she got out at 6 and a half months. But they said she couldn't be alone this couldn't happen or that or that or that. It made me sad. I had wanted to build a nursery was too scared to ever start I had wanted to set up the backyard for my daughter too scared she'd never get to use it or die beforehand. I had wanted to teach my baby girl how to swim halted the construction. I was scared she wouldn't make it Kayla moved in with me so she could watch her when I had to work. So that she could make sure that I was ok which I wasn't. The symptoms I was having were similar to the ones you would get after getting an abortion. The doctors asked when I was there after finding out. I didn't want to I would rather lose my life than for her to lose hers. So that's what we told people I got an abortion and they bought it. The summer we were done my daughter was in the hospital and when I was not seeing her I was sitting on the couch with Phoebe and Kayla eating ice cream watching the Notebook, A walk to remember Titanic, and Romeo and Juliet. We went to 5 different hospitals she'll get better she won't get worse everything will be alright. But I wouldn't start the nursery just yet. I had another appointment that was supposed to be Sunday or last Sunday I don't remember. I was going to tell you if they told me that everything was going to be ok. I wanted to just do the nursery against their wishes but I didn't want to have to take it down. Pain doesn't go away I got PTSD bad hospitals freak me out I'm scared for my daughter I don't want anything to happen to her. Nate took me to the hospital there while they observed her he was trying to get to calm down cause I wouldn't I was too worried. Natalie met Serenity and she was so happy. I wanted to tell you Ian but what if she would have died. There's still a chance I didn't want to put you through that."

"Nina I would have been here for you."

Nina shook her head."I couldn't bring you in Ian it was hard already and I couldn't bring anyone else in. If she had died. I didn't want to see you hurt." She looked down at the ground. Then she wiped her face to get her face clear of the tears that were still flowing."Your dating Nikki now were better apart it's safer. We can co-parent the girls come up with a schedule so that they can still see each other. I should leave they'll be closing soon and Natalie's probably waiting on me. We can talk later." She stood up."I'm coming to get her tomorrow we can talk more later." Nina grabbed her bag and headed to leave."I'm sorry I really am."

--

Nina got home and when she walked in Kayla was sitting on the couch."You ok."

Nina nodded."She's doing better they said I can take her home tomorrow." 

"Natalie's upstairs reading. She's scared."

"Ok."Nina headed up to Natalie's room.She walked in and seen Natalie on her bed with a book."She's ok."

Natalie looked up at her and smiled."Are you."

"I will be."

Natalie got off her bed and went over to Nina and gave her a hug."Everything will be ok. She's going to come home and everything will be fine."

--

A/N

Sorry about the long break a lot is going on exams were bad studying was worse and now we have 2 more big tests coming up 

But how are y'all liking it and what would you like to see.