Chapter 12

Ian was still sitting in the room with Serenity. There were ten minutes left. He got up to leave he looked at his daughter one last time before heading home. When he got to his house he walked in Nikki was sitting on the couch. "I heard about what happened are you ok."

"Fine."

"So Serenity is your daughter Natalie is your adopted daughter and both with Nina. But you couldn't ask me."

"You said no."

"Too right now."

"I'm ten years older than you Nikki." Ian reminded her,

"So you went to your ex-girlfriend to ask her because I said no. You know what I am going to go apparently I am not welcomed here at the moment and clearly, you need space so bye." Nikki got up to leave. She left out and he headed upstairs. He turned off the lights and passed Natalie's room. He turned off her light and closed the door. He headed into his room. He laid into his bed and just stared at the ceiling sleep wasn't coming anytime soon. 

He couldn't believe himself. He never noticed that the girl he loved was in pain. He never said anything when the staff would mess with her and never pushed why she had been so distant. Why he never asked where she was going off to and most importantly what he had said to her when they had broken up.

He couldn't believe it he had grown to dislike her and did this and that but coming to think of everything she did for him. She kept the baby knowing that he wanted to be a father. She risked her life. She went through a lot and never asked him for help. Was scared to stay because she could miscarry a baby and he wanted kids. Everything that she had to go through and he wasn't there through any of it. After they broke up and the cast divided and most were against her. The fact that she wanted to wait till she knew her daughter was alright until telling him. Or that she got PTSD from it. And now has a fear of hospitals. Went to all different hospitals just to hear the same thing over and over again.

He sat upon his bed and dialed Paul's number."Can't sleep"

"I messed up didn't I," Ian asked.

"We all did Man Nina is one of the purest soul's that I know and we are supposed to be her friends. And yet none of us noticed and now she pretty much hates us. We just got to be their man there is nothing else we can do and you need to talk to her. There is nothing more that we can do."

"Thanks."

"Anytime now you should really get some sleep."

--

Nina and Natalie had gotten up early to go see Serenity as soon as they left Kayla got up called Candice and Phoebe to get them to help her with the coming home party.

She had snuck out while they were sleeping so that she could go to a store and get decorations which she hid in her room. 

She had already invited everyone for 1 even the ones with the attitude. She didn't want to be a bitch even though she really wanted to not invite some of them. She even invited Nikki cause she knew if she didn't then Nikki would have just invited herself and she didn't have time for that.

--

Nina Ian and Natalie were in Serenity's room. Natalie was playing with Serenity while Nina and Ian talked to the doctor.

"So Nina you can get her on a regular schedule make her room. Just don't make her feel jailed up because then that could trigger something and we do not want that. I need you to keep a really close eye on her and if you notice something wrong then bring her back in straight away."

"What about crowds do I have to limit the number of people around her," Nina asked.

"No, she should be fine. But if she starts to get really anxious and irritated then it's best to relocate her. You should get her on a clear schedule with no changes she needs to get adjusted to what's going to happen. She can crawl you can teach her to walk. And just be a normal baby "

"Ok."

"Nina I just need you to fill out some paperwork then you can take her home."

"Alright."

After Nina finished filling out the paperwork she went back to the room."Hey Natalie I'm going to go talk to Ian real quick then we're going to head home."

"Ok."

Nina walked out into the hallway and Ian followed her."I still want Natalie on weekends and we need a schedule for them. You need to set up a room for Serenity. I'll just send clothes over when she comes over to your place. What days do you want her? I want them to be able to see each other and I want Serenity Saturday and Sunday. And Kayla is still her baby sitter."

"You can choose."

"Monday- Wednesday i got her the rest cause I want her to be around Natalie. But you better tell that little whore to not mother my daughter it will not end well. Now I got to get them home you want the spend the day with her. But you got to come to my place."

--

Sorry its short hope y'all liked it and the next chapter will be the party and I don't know what I am doing next after that so if you have any idea's, please comment