When You Kiss Me

Today is Tuesday... The best Tuesday in the year. It's my BIRTHDAY! I know I have to go to school, but today I'll do it with smile on my face.

When my alarm-clock woke me up, I went to the bathroom and clean myself. After that I wanted to go to the kitchen, but something stopped me..

Oh, it's my mom...And dad! And they're holding something... "Happy birthday Eilleen! We wish you all the best." My dad gave me somethin'...wait...Oh MAN! That's a new notebook!! Hell yeah! "And I have something for you too." Mom smiled and put some little box into my hands. "You can't be serious?" There was a silver necklace with a little ear-rings. I can't imagine how much does it cost.

I hugged them, but I had to go, because of the school.

As I was walking I heard how someone screamed my name... But who? I haven't seen anyone. After two minutes Jill has jumped next to me and shouted my name -again.

"Hi Eilleen! How are you today?"

"I'm fantastic, you?" I smiled all the way to school... Maybe she just doesn't understand why.

"I'm fine. Can I ask you for a favor?" She seemed very confused...

"Of course you can." She looked at me.

"Ehm...Well...Eilleen, I-I just want to ask if, ehm...Are we friends now?" Well, I didn't expect this kind of question. I stopped just before I opened the door at school and looked at her. "Jill, please don't ask me this type of questions again...Of course we are friends. And Fred too. Don't worry about that." We both smiled and went straight to our class.

When I sat down, Fred came to me and he was looking at me with his mysterious face.

"Hi Eilleen. Ehm...Can you please stand up?" What? Stand up? "Okaay.." When Fred saw I'm standing, he came closer to me and gave me a little kiss on my cheek. "Happy birthday. And by the way, I have a little gift for you. Do you have a free time this evening?" I can't believe he kissed me...And he didn't forget! Oh I just can't describe the feeling in my stomach everytime I see him. It surprise me 'cause we're just friends. But...I think...I think I'm in love. "Of course I do."

"Well, we'll go to my favourite restaurant, but I'm sure you'll like it too. Just be prepared that I'll come for you at 6 pm. Okay?" He smiled and went away. "Okay Fred."

I can't wait!

This day was very boring. NOTHING interessting happened (of course except morning). I'm finally at home and it's 5:30 pm so I have to dress up a make my hair. I think I'll put on my silver dress which I bought last week...

After 30 minutes someone knocked on the door. I opened and I saw Fred. He's been wearing a suit and tie. He gave me a beautiful red rose. "Oh Eilleen...You're so beautiful. May we go?" Oh he told me I look good! My GOD...

"Thank you so much. I think we're ready." He opened a car-door for me, and after he sat down too, he started the car and we could go! The restaurant has been just 10 minutes away.

When we arrived he opened every door for me. When we entered this huge building, he asked a waiter where is our table and than we followed him. The table was right next to the window.

"So, what would you like to order?" He smiled...Oh..I don't know why, but I love the way he's looking at me, with his bright blue eyes. "Hmm...Spaghetti?" He laughed. "Why not? Waiter! Spaghetti for both of us, please." I must say the food was quickly done. When they brought us our meal, we looked at each other and I felt like he's hypnotizing me with his eyes. "Eilleen...I've been thinking of this for a months and now I want to ask you something. Will..ehm..Will you be my girlfriend?" WHAAT?! Don't make a fool of me, man.
"Are you serious? No joke?" He laughed. "No, no joke."

"Oh my God! I-I...Yes! Yes, I will! I don't know why am I always so speachless when I look at you..." He giggled. Than he stood up, came to me and kissed me...ON MY LIPS! I'm sure our love has begun.

While we were eating we talked about everything...Especially about our memories.

"Do you still sing? I mean...I remember how great you sang at that wedding...ehm...Whose wedding was it?! " He giggled.

"I don't remember their names." I smiled. "And yeah...I sing, but just at home. No more weddings. No more stages."

"Then sing for me. Now. Please, pretty please." Oh his bright eyes...Just he can make me do whatever he wants...

"Oh I don't know...It's not a very good time." He stared at me with his puppy eyes a still begging. "Oh man... But just for you!" I don't know why did I say that...What should I sing?!

So I sang...but quietly.

"I can see the two of us together,
I know I'm gonna be with you forever.
And when you kiss me, I know you miss me. And when you're with me the world just goes away.." I can't even describe his gaze.

"Wow..I-I..I'm just in love with your voice...with you." And than he kissed me again.
"Is that your own song? Because I've never heard that before." he asked me. I smiled and said 'yes' quietly. "It's magical and beautiful...Just like you, Eilleen." He smiled and put his hand on my hair.

Than we went to his car and went back home. When we arrived, he gave me one passionate kiss and went away.

Then I went straight to the bed!

Noone can wake me up from this sweet dream!