𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

Hello everyone and thank you for choosing to read this story! 

If you know me, you also know that I hate putting non-story related content in my books so I'm a little surprised at myself for including this info page. This book is super experimental for me and I'm about to tell you why. 

 This story is one that I've been working on for weeks and weeks. It's taken me out of my comfort zone and I'm very proud of what I have finished so far. However, I understand that not all of my readers are as interested in this fandom as I am. Because of this, I plan on compiling what would have been a series of at least 3 books into this singular one. 

 I'm taking baby steps in terms of formatting but I thought I would let you know what you new and returning readers are getting yourselves into. I plan on having more info out soon so just keep checking your notifications!

 Thank you for your patience!

UPDATE 08-30-20: More decisions have been made! The different years will be divided by year markers (you won't miss them, trust me). Year marker chapters will consist of a quote and a synopsis for the indicated year. Year markers will be followed by a playlist, then the prologue, proceeded by regular chapters. I hope this makes sense because that's how it's gonna happen. 

UPDATE 09-15-20: So I realize that I accidentally crammed most of Draco's character development into year 4 because during the time I wrote it, I didn't think I was going to continue the story to the end of the series. I'm planning major edits to year 4 sometime this month but besides that, I'm hard at work on year 6!

UPDATE 10-14-20: Alright so they way I've been organizing this story up until today was by writing the entire year out and splitting them into chapters before editing and posting. That way I could perfect the playlists and flatten out any mistakes or whatever in the plot before sending it out to you guys. However, with all of the requests for updates I've been getting recently I've been reconsideirng this. I thought I would ask you guys directly. Would you prefer for me to update one chapter at a time or send out the entirety of year 6 at once when it's complete (early November, estimated)? I can't promise that the majority will win in this situation but it does help me put things into perspective.