am I?

Yeba Yongdungie
1:46 PM

Ddun~
What are you doing?

Scrolling in instagram

Why?
You don't have a schedule?

geu-nyang (just because)
Looking for new trends
I have later.

Where?
Can I come?

kekeke
Meeting for solarsido

Ohhh
Don't forget my 20% share.... kekeke

Alright.....Byeeee

kekekekeke
Arasso~ take care

3:36 PM

Byul

Hmmm?
Are you done with the meeting?

I saw something
We're having a break

What did you saw?
Why do I feel you're hesitating? Is it bad?
Should we talk now or later?
I'll fetch you at the company. Okay??

Read 3:39 PM

Yong!!
Unnie!
Yeba!!
Aist. I'm on my way.

Shiro (No)
Let's talk tomorrow
The meeting will start again.

We will talk after your meeting.
I'll fetch you, no buts Yong.

_________________________________

It's past 5 PM now, and the meeting just ended we talked about new ideas specially challenges that I can do with little preparations or long time preparations.

"Manager-nim" I called her when she's about to leave the room.

"Why?"

"Can we drop off to somewhere or you need to go now?"

"Huh? Didn't you talked with Moonbyul?" She asked frowning.

"She messaged me, she's here in the company." She continued. I can't really stop that hamster.

"So you're ignoring me now? I messaged you that i'll fetch you." Byul suddenly talked walking towards us.

"You two, take care and drive safe." Manager-nim said before leaving and, giving us privacy.

Byul is frowning her eyebrows at me, I scanned her and knew she came here after that text message. She's wearing a shorts, partnered with a sweater, thom browne cap, and a slip on vans. Not her normal fashion, and specially she's in the company, who wears that even though we don't have a practice?

"I'm not ignoring you. I didn't saw your message." I lied. I saw it in the notification bar.

"Okay. What did you saw earlier? And where do you want to go?" She asked as she sit on one of the chairs in the meeting room.

"Let's go, can you drop me home?" I said the meeting is quite tiring tho.

For the first time Byul didn't argue about it, and we just headed to her Mercedes car. The ride is too quiet for the both of us.

"Can I stay?" Byul suddenly asked before I went out of her car, where now infront of my complex.

"Let's talk tomorrow. Thanks for the ride." I answered back and smiled a little which she replied with a nod.