Coming Out

Back with Will

Will completely forgot about the events that took place just an hour ago. Robin distracted him so well. As Robin and Will were laughing they heard loud running. They turn around and see Joyce, Eleven, Mike, Lucas, Dustin and Max all staring at them.

Then Will remembered everything that happened. He gets up while shaking and hugs his mother. They both start to cry. Will doesnt dare to make eye contact with anyone.

After the hug Will just looks down. He feels like a disappointment. Eleven walks over to him and hands him his journal. She told him everything was taken care of with a conforting Wink.

Oh god- what did she do-

Joyce grabs her sons hand and begins walking out of the room. She thanks Robin and everyone else for being there.

Fast forward to when Joyce and Will are in the car

Will is so embarrassed. He cant look at his mother. What would she think of him? She must think hes a freak.

Joyce doesn't start driving yet. She just looks at her son and can feel his hurt.

Will hun you ok?

Y-ya..

Im happy for you.

Wills looks over at his mother

What?

Im proud of you, she says while crying.

This makes Will start to cry as well.

Im sorry....

No its not your fault! Dont blame yourself.

Will just covers his face.

Joyce gives him a hug and reassures him that its going to be ok.

Will removes his hands to reveal a sad, teary face and this almost makes Joyce break down.

What about everyone else....

What about them?

Mike lucas dustin max eleven Jonathan dad and everyone I know. There all gonna think im a freak..

No they wont! They all love you!

When has dad ever loved me. He was right about me all these years. Im just a queer.....a fąğ....

Youre not! You're happy!

Am I...Am I happy?

Im Gay mom......Will whispers.

Baby I know and I love you

She grabs wills hand and begins driving.

Will looks out the window thinking about what everyone would think.

There all going to hate me....

Once Will gets home he runs upstairs and shuts his door. He doesn't know whether to feel Happy Sad or Angry. Happy because at least his mom accepts him. Sad because everyone else wont. Or angry because Troy is such a douche! Ok maybe he feels a little bit of all.

He just cries into his pillow while in a ball.

A few minutes later Jonathan knocks on the door. Jonathan is Wills big brother.

Will wipes his tears and opens the door.

H-hi.

Jonathan can see that Will has been crying. He looks over at Wills bed and sees that his pillow was covered in tears.

Will are you ok?

Y-ya...

What happened why are you crying!?

Mom didnt tell you...?

No..why did something happen?

Just tell him Will! Hes right there!

Im gay Jonathan...

NOT LIKE THAT!

what...?

Idiot!

Uh I uh...

Jonathan hugs his brother