Meka

Info :

Info :

-She is literally Deus of God's.
-She was the one that created this reality that currently resides in her mine.

Equipment :

- Saisho no Burēdo (First Blade)
This weapon is the one that create death. No god, living begin or material can prevent their destruction/ease when cut by this blade. It is able to break through the chains of reality creating a tear in it. If it is used in someone else's reality the tear will lead back to the original reality. The blade can be manipulated to take the shape of any weapon Meka wants.
-Saisho no Shīrudo (First Shield)
This is the shield, used by Meka, that gave life to all. Plants, animals, demons, angles and even all the gods. It gives an arua of protection and thorns. The protection arua nullifies all physical, magical or phycological attacks which cannot break the protection arua. When physical attacks are dealt the thorns arua deals  the same amount of damage back without fail. The Shields greatest power is countering any noble pantasim no matter how powerful it is.

Nether of the artificial can be eased or destroyed.

Noble Pantasim : These are the first Noble Pantasim ever created and can only be stopped or prevented by the First Shield.

-Panduan (Judgement)
This Noble Pantasim instantly kills anyone Meka sees as evil.
-Jikangire (Times Up)
This stops time for everything and anything that is not stronger than Meka. (No one is stronger than her)

Other Things :

-She can transfer anything or anyone to her realm. A place protected by Meka and cannot be found, enter, destroyed, eased or altered by anything or anyone unless she allows it. To everyone else this realm does not exist.
-Her power cannot be sensed by any god. Power is like invisible barriers. The bigger the barrier the more powerful that begin is. Meka's barrier is infinite blending in with everyone's senses.
-Her physical capabilities, as well as her magical are limitless.
-She is the smartest being in all of existence.