Aria

Info:

Info:

-She is (for her species) young and unexperienced. She is shy and prefers not to talk.
-Due to bad encounters with human and hybrids she tends to hide and avoid everyone if possible.

Abilities:

-Energy Absorption : She is able to absorb the energy of any life form, magical and physical attacks. Once the energy is absorbed it is added to her own power making her stronger than before
-Reality Break: She can change the fabrics of reality to her liking but it is difficult for her to change big or complicated things. With time and practise she'll be able to control reality.

Noble Pantasim: She has one noble pantasim but she is unaware of it and does not know how to use it.

-Pyuasabaibā (Pure Survivor):
This Noble Pantasim (when used) makes her invulnerable to everything. It protects her from any physical attacks, enchanted attacks, magical attacks, reality changes that can be harmful or disabiliting for Nemoy. It is even able to protect her from draining and damaging powers of the void itself.
Corruption attacks or attempt will not work. It is the rarest Pantasim and is believed to be a myth.
-Fainaru kauntodaun (Final Count Down): This power instantly kills any foe that has been damaged but Aria. It does not matterhow small the damage it, it could be a missing arm, stab wound even a scratch. If the target regenerates the phantasm will still kill it. This is the phantasm used by death himself.