Ethan Riot

Info :

Info :

-He is a generically enhanced male who's sole purpose is hunting down and capturing abnormals. He has been harden by his hunts forcing home to become a quick learner. It has gotten to the stage where he is able to judge a situation and come up with multiple solutions in mere seconds.

Genetic Enhancements :

-Increased strength, speed and flexibility.
-An increase in his regeneration factor which allows him to survive mostly injuries fatal to the average person.
-Immunity to all psychic attacks or effects.

Equipment :

-A standard issued M55 assault rilfe can fire up to 900 RPM (rounds per minute). This gun fires 7.62 armor piercing bullets at a speed of 1500 m/s, faster than the world's record. Each magazine holds up to 50 bullets.
It has three setting, single shot, semi automatic and fully automatic. It's maximum range of 5,500m dwarfs all other contenders as well as having an effective firing range of 1000m with a eotech red dot sight.
-A Desert Eagle. It is semi automatic with a cartridge capacity of 9 rounds. The chosen bullet for this is the .44 Remington Magnum as it is strong enough to put down any living being with minimal recoil. It's accurate up to 200m with iron sight.
-A helmet which comes equipped with an air filter and a thermal camera. The main suit is designed to be lightweight while increase the users physical capabilities. Given the light weight property it is still bulletproof against all light weight bullets and some basic rifle rounds but it will still take significant damage from armour piercing rounds. Their are other suits that can take harder hits but it comes a cost of speed.
- A Mossberg 500 Tactical shotgun that is modified by Ethan with an iron sight and a 12 round chamber capacity of 8 gauges shells. It is a standard pump action. He has personally tested it and found it to the most powerful shotgun with all of his modifications.

-A 32 inch long blade with a costume black leather handle. The type of steel being 1095 carbon steel and a few other elements added that makes this sword put all others to shame.
-Last on the list of weapons is the spear/harpoon. Same material as the sword and the handle is made of a specific mix of metals making it light but extremely durable.