?????

(Normal Form)

(Normal Form)

(Pissed)

Info:

-No one knows what this thing is or where is comes from. It generally takes the shape of a female silowet with floating arms.
-Its energy signature can only be felt buy gods or highly experienced beings.
-It tends to cling to the shadows and avoids direct eye contact. If cornered it will fade into the darkness and does its best to avoid fighting.
-It is a friendly being and tends to play with kids when left alone.
-It can be seen sometimes caring for injured animals showing a fond bond with nature.

Known Abilities:

-It is able to sniff out any form of light so long as the source is in view of the creature. This allows it to avoid detection.
-It is able to teleport to any dimension it wants.
-It can change its form to any shape size or density.

Known Passive Abilities:

-It cannot be attacked by any physical means as the said object will pass right through the creature.
-Whenever it is in the shadows or a dark place it regenerates any damage done to it.
-Its physical capabilities has no limit.

Noble Phantasm:

-Shadow takeover : When activated the immediate area becomes a small fragment of the Void instantly healing the creature and rapidly increases it's power. The long it stays the fast and stronger it becomes.

-This will be the last character for a while-