𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

𝐡𝐢 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐡! 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝 💀💀

——— ✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚. ———

"yah!" jiyeon unnie's cackle got me startled. we were having breakfast together in our dorm as usual. freshly baked muffins came out of the oven, releasing an irresistible vanilla scent spread all across the rooms. "your strawberry jam's dripping out of your toast." i laughed off the embarrassment. "haha, right.. i was reading fanfiction again."

i'm (y/n) 19 years old, a current member of the group sapphire formed by jyp entertainment in early 2019. we have five members in total. the following are our members in descending order according to age: jiyeon, kriscia, me, yeona & ashley. i love each and every one of them equally - we treat each other like actual sisters. we just had our comeback single 'goddess' and recently we have been doing all sorts of promotion stages. they have been really enjoyable and i also would just love to spend all my time with my fans. they're really what motivates us the most. i guess we're a rather famous rookie group in korea as well.

"come and eat muffins everyone!" we all rushed to the kitchen bar. kriscia was so good with cooking she could literally prepare everything in our entertainment's cafeteria and nobody would notice. the muffins were indeed baked perfectly and tasted very well. bite by bite the plate just cleared up like a gush of wind; everyone was delighted and we chatted throughout. it was nice taking breaks and spending time with our members. that's what we all loved to do the most! although there were no particular events arranged for today, we still had to rehearse more for our comeback stages tomorrow, so we got dressed and headed off to the building. i put on my airpods and turned up the track 'Go 生'. i swear to god - stray kids has one of the best songs i've ever listened to my entire life. i rarely see them in the building but as a fan lowkey, whenever i bump into them i still get embarrassed. their visuals, vocals and rapping are no joke.

it was a close and easy ten minute walk. every time we walked past this road, we would think about our trainee days - how tough it was, how we used cry every night thinking there wasn't a chance for us to debut together, how we used to practice dance moves along the streets for the performances held the day after with pedestrians staring at us. but it was all a relief now that we're together after 4 years.

we went through the central hall to the main elevators of the building. "let's do a little group chant shall we?" ashley grinned and looked at the rest of us. "we need to make this a productive day filled with energy!" without hesitation everyone stacked their hands on top of one another's and shouted, "sapphire, go!" as we were messing around playing, the doors of the elevator opened, and we ascended to our practice room.

not long after we started on the practices, i sneezed halfway dancing and instantly felt a strong release of blood through my uterus as if it were niagara falls down there. "shit, please, not my period.. i can't believe i forgot about it.." i tried to stay as still as i could to prevent more coming down. yeona saw me standing doing nothing. "what's the matter y/n?" i was really uncomfortable but still patiently, asked if they had menstrual pads with them. i quickly grabbed one from yeona and rushed off to the nearest bathroom, at the same time trying not to cause any big movements as i gradually felt my vagina tighten every step i took. my face was all red and sweaty and all i wanted to do was to find a chair nearby and avoid everyone. gosh, i hope i stored extra pants in my locker, i thought to myself.

i headed off for the bathroom on the same floor just to know that it's renovating. how come i didn't know about this? there weren't any notices on the announcement board this morning either. feeling pissed, i heard footsteps coming my way. "it's probably that nice janitor. great, then i could ask her which floor the bathrooms are open." i turned to the back with the pads gripped tightly in the heart of my right palm.