part 13

Deku pov

Once I got out of class I ran to my dorm before closing it and locking it I went to the bathroom and locked that door to I was crying I felt horrible

Look you told everyone now there going to keep an eye on you lucky tomorrow you have one day to live

Todo pov

I ran after midoriya I felt bad for him but why would he say that about himself bakugou and uraraka came with me we got to his dorm was lock we all faired the worst "DEKU!!" Bakugou yelled I could hear muffled crying

Deku pov

I knew they were outside but I didn't care all I wanted was to die wright then and there I could hear bakugou breaking down the door once he did they made there way inside "g-get out" I said crying "midoriya pls come out" todo said softly and carmly "promise me you won't hate me" I said trying not to cry "midoriya we would never hurt you not even bakagou we want to help" Todo said I got up and unlocked the door bakugou swang open the door and grabbed my wrist I flinched in pain cause I had cut earlier "s-sorry" kacchan said nevousely "why did you flinch like that deku" said uraraka walking towards me "i-i had uhh cut m-myself" I said I didn't want to say that but because of that guy I bumbed into "WHAT WHY!!!" Bakugou screemed I looked away and looked at the window "go get Aizawa!!" Bakugou said to uraraka she ran out my dorm to get him "Why can't you just leave me to DIE!!" I screemed everyone stopped what they were doing Todo looked at me and was starting to cry "i-its going to happen sooner or later so just leave me alone" I said starting to cry "what is going on in here" mister Aizawa asked looking at me then looking at my arm that were beeding soon after more people started to come in "midoriya what were you doing" mister Aizawa asked with a worried tone "I was...i-i was cutting" why am I telling the truth I felt tears going down my face and all my class mates were practily crying "I j-just want to die" I said without even realizeing what I just said....

Another cliffhanger I'll post again today or tomorrow hopefully

Also sorry it's short