Ch. 1: A New Place

(Author: In this AU, Asgard wasn't destroyed by Surtur and Hela decided to turn toward a different side where she becomes good. The palace will be destroyed of course but by Thanos instead. Also Bruce will be there with Thor and the rest.

That's all!!!)

-------------------------------------------------------------

In the vast sea of space lies a kingdom where people and gods live amongst each other. A place and a hime called Asgard where it's protectors, Gods, Goddesses, Soldiers, Warriors, and the majesties that take the reins of security and control. Way above the shining palace is the conference room, where Three Gods, Valkyrie, and a man who can turn into a radioactive beast are talking about an approaching threat heading towards them.

Thor: Something is approaching and I don't think it's good...

Valkyrie: Are you sure?

Bruce: There's no way.

Loki: He's right. Not sure what it is....but the feeling is unpleasant.

Valkyrie: It's not Surtur coming back?

Thor: No...something far worse. Almost as if they are wanting something from here...

Hela: If my corrections are true.....I think I may know this feeling. This....unknown thing....

All three looked at the goddess of death. They were curious but worried at the same time towards the her answer.

Hela: When I finally retrieved Asgard's throne, I went down to the treasury where father kept all of his things from past battles. I noticed one particular treasure that stands out the most from all of them. The tesseract.

Thor: What about it exactly?

Hela: Heh...you haven't paid quite attention, huh brother.

Thor: Enough games, this is a serious matter. Now, what is it?

Hela: Well the cube is actually a shell to hide away it's true form. An infinity gem....the mind gem. Gives the person psionic powers such as telepathy and telekinesis or can augment the pre-existing mental powers of its user. It is a very extremely powerful weapon.

Bruce: Wait a second, so your dad's been keeping something like that here? Holy shit.....

Valkyrie: A gem...right below our feet. How were you able to not see that?

Thor: I-I never knew that was actually a lethal weapon. Besides it's outer exterior. Why hasn't father destroyed it?

Hela: You can't really destroy it. There is no way unfortunately...

Loki: What else do you know?

Hela: Well, by combining that gem with it's other five siblings.

Valkyrie: Wait there's more gems???

Hela: Of course! It can't be by itself. It needs it's family. Anyways, once all of them come together, all of the gems power's will combine and unleash all towards it's enemy.

Thor: Who wields such things?

Hela: It's the mad titan himself......Thanos.

  ———————————— ⚡️———————————

Meanwhile right below the palace grounds where soldiers are trained to fight, the Asgard's princes were sword fighting against each other, delivering strong blows but blocking their attacks.