Ch. 2: Class 1A, meet The Big Three

Aizawa: Class, this is the schools Big Three: Mirio, Nejire, Tamaki.

Mirio: Hello Class 1A

Nejire: Hi everyone, can't wait to meet every single one of you!!!

Tamaki: Uh.....um.........

Tamaki quickly turns around and faces the wall as he felt too nervous to face the class. Some of the students were confused and others just shrugged it off.

Nejire: Oh c'mon, you can say hi to them!!!!

Tamaki: I-I can't....No matter how much I cover up their faces as potatoes....I can still see their bodies!!!!!!

Nejire: Oh boy. Well class, sorry about him. He isn't always like that. He's actually a sweet guy once you get to know him! But anyways, I really want to meet you guys. Everyone single one of you and you and you and you and you and you-

Mirio: Okay okay. We'll have plenty of time to meet them once we head out into the training ground.

Kirishima: Wait what????

Mirio: Oh yeah, you heard me!!!! Training grounds. It's time to show you what I'm really made of!!!!

Some of the students looked at each other before looking at him, giving them odd expressions that basically tells them 'right now?'. They weren't too sure what this student had under his sleeve, but it was definitely gonna be something totally unexpected and perhaps shocking to the rest. After walking out of the school and into the training grounds, Mirio stood feet's away from the group while Nejire was watching from the side with Tamaki, who was currently facing against the wall. Nejire smiles before whispering to him in a hushed tone:

Nejire: Guess your cousin is going right for it, huh?

Tamaki: Like he always does. Hopefully he doesn't overdo it like those many other times before. Sent some students to the hospital...

Nejire: Yeah, that wasn't a pretty sight at all. I know how he can get, but at the same time, being a pro hero is gonna be a challenge and it always will be. So, this is the type of example that he'll be showing them. This type of challenge....

Tamaki: Very very much true...

The fight had begun and Deku took the first move. Before unleashing a powerful punch, his hand suddenly goes through his face.

Deku: Wh-What?!?!

Mirio: Heh...good ol' kicking me in the face trick. Interesting!

Tape, acid, and a blue beam shoots straight into his face, but the attacks phases right through and ends up shooting at a pile of rumble instead. The smoke dispersed quickly and shows that Mirio had suddenly disappeared.

Deku: What the- where did he go?????

Kirishima: Is this dude a ghost or something?!?!

He then appears behind Jiro and starts to punch each and every single one of them. Though what pained them the most was that as the fist made contact with them, a sudden surge of electricity intensely shocks them all. Mirio was moving too fast since none of them couldn't properly take a hit on him.

Mirio: Hahaha, didn't see that coming?

Kirishima: Hell....no...tch...

Ilda: What an interesting quirk...

Occhaco: It does hurt. Did any of you feel the electricity though?

Ojiro: I did. It's like he has some sort of-