A New Place Final Part

Nejire: Get help!!!! Now's the time to do it!!!!

Student 1: What's get help?

Nejire was then cut off by another student who wanted to see the action.

Student 2: Quiet you two, I can't believe the cousins are actually are fighting each other!!!!!!

Below the battlefield, where one student fights against another and to show other heroes and perhaps become scouted by them and support agencies. Right now it was Mirio vs. Tamaki, the two princes of the sky. Tamaki's fingers switches to octopus, use it as a shield to block Mirio's phase attacks.

Mirio: You can't keep blocking all your life, Tamaki!!!!

Tamaki: Y-Yeah I know!!!!

Mirio then appears behind him, almost close to punching him until Tamaki's legs transforms into a talon of an eagle and quickly grabs him by the neck then slams him against the ground with full force.

Tamaki: B-But it's all about timing....

Mirio: Heh...your....absolutely right.

Mirio smirks and grabs his leg.

Mirio: It is all about timing!!!!

He rightly clenches it and phases below the ground, pulling Tamak's talon halfway into the ground until he kneeled. Just then, thunder clouds surrounded the arena above. A lot of students, people, and heroes hair's were standing up, all gasping and looking at each other in concern. Nejire felt her hairs standing up too, already knowing what this meant.

Nejire: I can't believe I'm saying this...

Student 1: What is it?????

Nejire: It's.....it's over....

Tamaki looked up and saw faint flashes of light inside the cloud. He knew what was going to happen next but at the same time....he didn't want this fight to be over.

Tamaki: No....no no no. Not today!!!!

He quickly breathes in then mumbles a couple of spell words before each of his tentacles were beginning to harden. He then covers himself around it as fast as possible, becoming a sort of sphere shield to avoid getting hit. From there, a bolt of lighting struck the shield as everyone watched the wave of electricity dance around. After a minute passes, heavy smoke surrounded the field, covering the two combatants. Everyone was talking amongst themselves, wondering if Tamaki survived or fell. After the smoke cleared up, the shield remained standing but the tentacles were burnt to a total crisp. The tentacles began to unwrap themselves and falling on the ground as each one revealed Tamaki, half burnt and smoke rising from him. He took one last breath and fell on both knees.

Tamaki: Y-You........can come.......out now.....

His foot gets lifted from below the ground and placed above the surface. Mirio followed and arose as well, looking at Tamaki in worry.

Mirio: T-Tamaki I'm so sorry....

Tamaki: Don't worry. Y-You did.....amazingly.

Mirio: Y-You did too!!!

A couple of tears were starting to fall.

Tamaki: The match......is....about to come to a close.

He slowly got up but groaned along the way by the searing pain.

Tamaki: Heh...guess it's your turn to do get help.....