Ch. 3: The Prince of Thunder/Mischief Vs. Assassin Drayvus

Tamaki: Tch.....can't believe I failed again....

Mirio: Well...

He spun his wooden sword around until Mirio it hovered over Tamaki's head. The black haired boy sighed before grabbing onto it and pulling him up from the ground.

Mirio: It has been a while since we sparred. So we are a little bit rusty.

Tamaki gave him an annoyed look before wiping off the dirt from his UA track suit. Since the two princes  were focused on their UA schooling and honing their quirks, they had less time to work on weapons. The principal did give permission for the two to wield them since their quirks could suddenly malfunction one day, so they needed to have some form of self defense on the side. So, after classes end, the two cousins would go into the gymnasium field and practice there for a while.

Mirio: Again?

Tamaki: .....I don't know...what if I mess up again?

Mirio: Cousin please, you're not gonna mess up. Not this time.

Tamaki: Fine...

As they were about to spar once more, they were soon interrupted by their friend Nejire calling out their names while a familiar green haired student followed beside her. Mirio instantly recognized him from Class 1A and greets them.

Mirio: Oh hey Nejire! And Midoriya was it?

Deku: Yeah, nice to see you again!!!

Mirio: Me too!

Deku then noticed Tamaki was looking off to the side   looking at a different direction until he looked at him. Deku waves until Tamaki waves a little before walking behind his cousin.

Nejire: Well, Midoriya here wanted to ask you a few questions and....you'd be surprised what he has to say....

Deku: If you don't mind?

Mirio: Not at all. Mind if we stop for right now?

Tamaki: Yeah...sure....

Mirio: Alright then. Ask away!

Deku nods.

Deku: You know, back at the study session with your exhibition fight with us....I noticed something as you were phasing in and out of the ground and then landing punches to each of us.

Mirio: Which I do apologize about that. I tend to be a bit extreme...

Tamaki: Bit extreme?

Mirio: Okay I have to admit, it is a lot, but it's just for experience.

Nejire: He's right! Not everything is going to be soft and simple. But I'm sure Midoriya knows this, yes?

Deku: Yeah of course! I'm happy that I got to learn about your skills and techniques that improves your quirk by showing us instead! It'll definitely inspire me to become even stronger. But that's what I wanted to talk to you about. As I was saying, after you were phasing and hitting us.....I felt that jolt of electricity.

They all nodded.

Deku: Until...I began seeing things...

Then the big three stopped nodding. Mirio then tilts his head to the side, starting to become perplexed.

Mirio: What kind of things?

Deku: I uh...I don't know but...there were...signs. Symbols?