one: what friends are for

Narrator's Point of View

one: what friends are fordate: sometime in july of 1995

date: sometime in july of 1995

•&•&•&•&•&•

"Hey woman!"

Rose huffed, sitting down her drink at the counter as she looked beside her to see a man dressed in a long white shirt with jeans, smirking cockily.

"What's a pretty face like you doing in these parts, baby?" The man asked as he licked his lips flirtatiously, making Rose glare hard at him.

"A pretty face like me is just trying to avoid assholes like you and enjoy my drink." Rose chirped, taking another sup of her drink as the man scoffed at her and crossed his arms.

"Well, pretty broads like you shouldn't be here alone. You know what guys like me would do to get you on your knees?" He spoke, moving his hand up to caress Rose's face.

Rose moved his hand away and turned her whole body so she could face him, brushing her brown locks out of her face. "Are you asking for a death wish, fella?"

The man chuckled, "A death wish?"

"Did I stutter?" Rose smirked.

"You see doll, we like to get rowdy. I don't think your cut out for that." The man added, as he licked his lower lip.

Rose laughed, before giving the man her signature evil bitchy stare. "Why don't you put your money where your mouth is, big guy?"

The man chuckled at Rose.

"How about we wrestle for that sweet little ass? I'd love to have that pretty little body on me, babygirl." His grin widened as he eyed Roses leather top and short shorts. His eyes were full of lust as he licked his lower lip again.

"You want ass? Why don't you hit the Sunset Boulevard?" Rose smirked as she drank the last sip of her drink. "I am sure the ladies down there would be more than happy to assist assholes like yourself."

"Sassy, just the way I like them."

"Then you'll love this."

The man turned around, only to see the other men of The Kliq.

"Still want a show, you prick?" Rose asked, as she got off of her seat and strutted over to the guys, who all gave the man a glare, crossing their arms.

"Who are they? Your pimps?" The man questioned, getting out a twenty dollar bill. "I'll pay for her, fellas."

"Cool yourself, chico." Scott gave the man a dangerous smirk.