four: a friendly "hangout"

Rose's Point of View

four: a friendly "hangout"date: sometime in october '95

date: sometime in october '95

•&•&•&•&•&•

"I'm so glad Vince gave us the day off, it's lovely he even considered the idea for the both of us." I glanced over at my friends; Chyna and Sherri, as we hopped back into my car and drove away from the shopping mall.

"Yeah, I'm glad I don't have to wrestle or be a valet for the day." Chyna let out a laugh, as she stretched her arm out. "... And it feels good to have some time with you guys. I'd go crazy if I had to remain with Hunter all day."

"How is that asshole anyway?" I let out a chuckle, as we stopped at the stop light. "I haven't seen him lately."

"The same asshole as usual." Chyna shook her head with a laugh.

Sherri and I chuckled and continued our drive back to my place.

"Maybe we should go to the arena and pay a visit to the boys, and you could go visit your lover boy." I looked over at Sherri, who was wiggling her brows at me with a smirk.

"Don't get me started," I waved my hand at her, rolling my eyes.

I haven't spoken or seen Bret since our little backstage moment at SummerSlam '95.

We weren't mad at each other, but I wanted to take some time off from the World Wrestling Federation, as far as management/valet wise. I still went to the tapings and RAW shows, but I was taking a break from being on TV. Ever since SummerSlam, the fans went wild after the incident at the pay-per-view and I didn't want anyone to think I was back with Bret, because that wasn't the case at all.

"What? It can't be bad. You two just need to talk again and have make up sex. How hard could it possibly be to give Bret a little fun?" Sherri mused.

"Oh shut up," I rolled my eyes at her as I continued driving. "So, do you guys really want to go the arena and see the boys?"

"I wouldn't mind." Chyna smiled.

"Yeah. I still need to talk with Shawn about... that," Sherri sighed.

"You still haven't told him?" I asked.

"No..." Sherri mumbled.

If you're wondering what I'm talking about, Sherri had suspicions that she could be pregnant. So like any normal woman would, Sherri wanted to go to the doctor's office. Chyna and I took her, and they confirmed that Sherri was twelve weeks pregnant.

"Why not? He needs to know." Chyna spoke up, as she glanced at Sherri with a soft facial expression.

"It's not as easy as you guys think. I don't Shawn to..." Sherri had tears in her eyes, and she quickly wiped them before they could come out. "... I don't want Shawn to hate me."