05

Mingyu and the other 9 guys were now comfrotably talking woth each other at the table. They had finished eating and at the moment, everyone was firing Mingyu with questions about 'the ground'. Mingyu was glad to answer to the questions because of the reaction the answers created.

"Wait, so humans are driving these so called cars. What do they get from them?" Jun asked for the fifth time. Mingyu chuckled and started explaining again.
"The earth is so big, that we need an easier way to move around from place to place. That's why there is cars, boats, trains and planes" Everyone was looking at Mingyu with wide eyes while waiting him to finish explainig. After Mingyu told more about vehicles, everyone nodded thoughtfully.

"Minghao is also from the ground" Seokmin blurted. Mingyu turned to look at Minghao with a surprised face. The black haired male was playing with his fingers and avoided Mingyu's eyes.
"When I was five years old, my drunken mother threw me into the water while being at a boat ride. She always told me how much she hated me and how she wanted me gone, so that's why she did it. I'm happy that I got saved and they brought me here" Minghao explained quietly, still looking at his hands. Jun was looking at Minghao with a sad smile while patting his shoulder. Mingyu felt sad. How could someone do that to their own child?
"I was so young, that I don't really even remeber it happening, so please don't pity me" Minghao added. Mingyu nodded and smiled at Minghao when he finally looked up at Mingyu. So that was the reason why he had black hair while everyone else had blue, and why he didn't have a mark on his face.

They stopped talking when they heard the front door bust open. Mingyu immediately thought that there was a robber, but then he heard someone talking loudly.
"But I wanted the purple one!" Mingyu saw two guys standing in front of the door.
"Kwannie, I told you that they were sold out" The other guy said with a calm voice, and touched the other one's shoulder and smiled at him. The whining guy huffed loudly and crossed his hands in front of his chest.
Then they saw everyone else looking at them. "Oh, hi"

"What did you want this time, Boo?" Soonyoung giggled. The guy looked at Soonyoung with a deadly glare.
"I wanted the Prince Yriailé doll in purple but he bought it in blue. Everything is blue here! Why would I want a blue one?" The diva guy spoke and Mingyu got interested right away when he mentioned The Prince.
"Boo Seungkwan loves Prince Yriailé, even though he has never seen him. The Prince has a huge fan club, but also a lot of haters" Joshua, who was standing next to Mingyu, whispered.

"Ah, hello. You must be Mingyu. I'm Choi Vernon, and this drama queen on my right, is my Boo Seungkwan" The other guy introduced, and Mingyu noticed that the guy had the same two lives on his nose bridge as Seungcheol. His surname gave it away, signalling that he belonged in The Choi Clan.
Mingyu did a small bow to them, before looking at the bag Seungkwan had in his hand.
"Is the doll there?" Mingyu asked shyly.
"Yes. Wanna see it?" Seungkwan said, now suddenly sounding happy. The boy ran to the couch and opened the bag, and Mingyu followed him of course. Did the boy have many personalities?
Mingyu watched as Seungkwan carefully took a doll out of his bag. The doll looked like a real human, but Mingyu noticed that it didn't have a face.

"Why doesn't it have a face?" Mingyu thought outloud. "No one is allowed to see his face, it's always covered with a cloth. We're only able to see his hair and body" Seungkwan answered quickly, sounding proud about his knowledge.
Mingyu looked at the doll again. It did have nice clothes, a blue dress with many jewelry. "When he's inside of the castle, he doesn't cover his face, but no one is allowed to meet him" Seokmin joined the conversation. Mingyu remembers Joshua telling him that Seokmin works in the inner castle, so he has probably seen The Royals.
"Ooohh, story time please. Tell us about the castle, hyunggg" Seungkwan whined and Mingyu giggled at him.

"Well, I've seen the King quite a lot. He spends a lot of time in the halls, just walking around in the castle. He is a difficult person to deal with, so I try to avoid him. I don't want to accidentally say something wrong, and then being executed in front of the whole city" Seokmin chuckled, but he still sounded serious.
The people here are a bit old fashioned, so maybe they still have public execution.

"The Prince however.." Mingyu listened closely. "I've never heard him speak, so I cant say anything about his voice. I haven't seen his face, but I somehow know that he's handsome" Seokmin continued and Seungkwan laughed at the last comment. Mingyu was too deep in his thoughts for being able to react. He was thinking about Prince Yriailé.
"Do you know his real name?" Mingyu suddenly thought. Seokmin got surprised by the question, but still answered. "I think i heard it once or twice. It was something like Wonsoo? Maybe Wonhui?" Seokmin was trying to remember.
"No, it's Wonwoo. Jeon Wonwoo, I think. The King doesn't allow anyone to really use his name though. He's just in his room all the time" Seokmin told. Mingyu wanted to know more. "In his room? Doesn't he get anxious if he just stays in one room all the time?"

"Oh no, it's not just our ordinary bedroom. I'm not even sure where his room starts, but it's at least half of the castle. Plus, he doesn't know any other lifestyle, so he can't really complain" Seokmin added.
So, the boy was alone in a castle and he couldn't meet anyone, but he doesn't complain or whine about it cause he doesn't know that it's not normal. How sad.

"Mingyu, I decided that you will stay the night here. It's not like you can go anywhere else" Joshua announced. Mingyu felt thankful but he didn't want to be a burden. Joshua has already helped him so much. "Don't even try, I have made my mind" Joshua continued, when he saw Mingyu opening his mouth to say something. "Plus, Hannie and Cheollie will also stay here" He added. If it was fine to Joshua, then Mingyu was okay with it too. He tursts Joshua and all of the other guys. It felt like they had known each other for years. They clicked immediately.

Joshua got up and asked Mingyu to follow him, so he could show the rest of his house. Up until now, Mingyu had only seen the kitchen and livingroom. Joshua opened a door and Mingyu peeked inside. Behind the door there was stairs, a really narrow and dim staircase. Joshua started climbing the stairs first and Mingyu followed him. At the end of the stairs, Mingyu saw a small hallway with four doors.
Joshua opened the first one and let Mingyu see inside.

"This is my room" Joshua narrated and Mingyu nodded. The room looked cozy, with one big bed in the middle of it. Joshua closed the door and walked up to the one next to his room.
Joshua opened it and Mingyu saw that it was a bathroom. It was really nicely decorated, there was a weird looking shower, a toilet, sink and a small window above it. Joshua closed the bathroom door and moved on with their tour.
Mingyu turned around to a door opposite of the batrhoom door and was ready to see what's inside, but Joshua skipped it and walked up to the door next to it.

Mingyu shrugged and followed Joshua again. Maybe it was a closet or something, Mingyu didn't think about it more than that.
"This will be your room" Mingyu went into the room and looked around. It was beautiful, even if it was old and the paint on the walls was chipped, still it was amazing. Mingyu thanked Joshua for the seventh time and Joshua chuckled. "It was empty anyways" Was what Joshua would tell him everytime he thanked him.

When everyone else had left so that only Mingyu and the three lovers were left, they started getting ready to sleep. It was surprisingly relaxing at the underwater city, probably because there wasn't cars or anything that made a lot of noise. When Mingyu had changed his clothes to a pajama Joshua had gave him, he went into his room. The room was dim because there weren't any lamps in the room, but Mingyu actually liked it. The only light came from the window.
Mingyu could also see the castle from his window and he started thinking about the lonely Prince again. Wonder what The Prince liked to do in his free time? What foods did he like? Someday, Mingyu wanted to get the answer to those questions.
He wanted to hear the answer straight from The Prince himself.

••••••••••••

News:
The Nation's favourite rapper, Kim Mingyu, has gone missing on a diving trip. The search has lasted for the whole day, but we have yet to find Mingyu.
We're asking everyone to stay calm and give us updates if you think you've seen him.
+*** ** ******* Please call us.