09

From inside the palace was beutiful, and this was only the 'lobby'

From inside the palace was beutiful, and this was only the 'lobby'. Mingyu remembered what Seokmin had told him about respecting the guards so he searched for them with his eyes.
He saw two men standing at the end of the huge hall, so he walked closer to them and bowed. The guards bowed back to him stiffly.
Now Mingyu needs to find the registration person.
Mingyu walked away from the gurds and at the other end of the hall he saw a small booth.
He walked up to the booth and looked at the beautiful woman stitting behind it.

Mingyu bowed to the woman and the woman returned a bow.
"I am here to apply for this job," Mingyu said and showed the paper note about the job. He was trying to sound as professional as he could but he was nervous so it sounded weird.
"Wait just for a moment, sir." The beautiful woman said and went behind a wall to look for some papers.
While Mingyu was waiting he read the woman's name tag:
'Registration, Tarayal/Ms. Jeon So Mi'

The woman came back with some papers and asked Mingyu to fill them. Mingyu filled the paper with some fake information and handed it back. Ms. Somi eyed the paper for a moment and then looked up to Mingyu again.
"Thank you! You can go to the next hall and wait there until your guide comes. You can get though the guards with this pass," Ms. Somi said kindly and gave Mingyu a piece of wood that had some numbers carved onto it.
Mingyu bowed to her and walked to the doors.

When Mingyu gave the guards the wooden pass they let Mingyu inside and he was now standing in the middle of an even bigger and more decorated hall. It was pretty empty, excluding a long table at the opposite end of it.

 It was pretty empty, excluding a long table at the opposite end of it

Mingyu walked closer to the table and saw people sitting around it. When he got to the table, he bowed to them and most of them bowed back.
All of the people sitting at the table were almost the same age as Mingyu, at least they looked like it. Including Mingyu, there were now five people around the table. One of them looked really mean and one was sleeping, but the two others were really friendly looking.

"Hello! My Shin's Bailyel. I think we're around the same age, so you can call me Mingi!" Other one of the boys said excitedly. Mingyu itroduced himslef to the boy and smiled at him.
"You're here for the job, right? I'm here for it too!" The boy, Mingi, said happily.

"Oh shut up.. Of course he's here for it, we all are, dumbass," Someone spoke. Mingyu turned to see that it was the mean looking guy. Mingyu saw Mingi getting dicouraged immediately, so he spoke back to the rude guy.
"Hey, no need to be so mean," Mingyu told the guy and Mingi smiled at him, but the rude guy sighed and spoke again.
"Look, my name's Woojin. My Shin's Tojail. I came here to work and not listen to some wannabe five year old guy talk about how excited he is.." The rude guy said and rolled his eyes.

Mingyu was just about to speak up but someone did it before him.
"Shut the hell up, old man. No one asked your opinion Mr. To Jail. If you got nothing nice to say, then keep your mouth shut," A guy next to Mingyu said. The guy was clearly annoyed from this Woojin guy, and so was Mingyu.
Woojin was puzzled by what the guy said and couldn't answer anymore, so he just huffed and sat back on his chair. The guy who talked to Woojin was muscular and much bigger that the bully Woojin, so Mingyu guessed that Woojin was scared.

Mingyu smiled at the guy who talked back to Woojin and the guy introduced himself.
"Hi, I'm Wonho or Netrefir, which ever you're comfortable with," now that he was smiling he looked like a different man. His eyes were almost closed because of his smile, which was cute to Mingyu.
Mingyu, Wonho and Mingi talked to each other on the table. The spoke about what the job could possibly be, if they all would be able to get in and what the pay could be.
Mingyu thought that Mingi and Wonho seemed really nice.

The hall door opened and two more guys walked inside. They bowed to the people at the table and sat down with them. Mingyu, Wonho and Mingi introduced themselved to the two guys.
"Nice to meet you! Shin-name is Jyloile and real name is Kim Taehyung. This is my friend Hyulail, also known as Min Yoongi," The taller one of the guys introduced them. Mingyu nodded and they started talking about the job again, now with two more people.

They waited for a long while before the big doors of the hall opened again and this time it was a woman who walked in. Mingyu didn't want to seem creepy but this woman was a god-like beauty too.
The woman walked quickly to the table and cleared her throat to get everyone's attention. Finally the last guy woke up aswell and rubbed his eyes while yawning. He did at little bow towards everyone at the table before fixing his hair and looking at the woman.

"Hello everyone, I'm your guide for the day. My name is Kim Jennie, but please call me Ms. Zef," The woman spoke and everyone looked at her while waiting to hear more information about the job. The woman asked everyone to stand up before then snapping her fingers.
That was a sign for seven guards to come into the hall and look everyone through, probably making sure that no one had weapons or anything with them.
The guy who was asleep, had a small knife in his boot and he laughed awkwardly to the guard who was holding the knife.
"Never know when you need to defend yourself," the sleepy guy said trying to appeal funny to the guard. The guard didn't laugh. They just took the knife, but still let the male stay with them.

When they were done with the checking, the guards left again.
"So. You're all here for the job.. I'm sorry to tell you, but only some of you guys can get this job. The rest of you can go home or look for a different job inside the palace," Jennie spoke and looked the guys in front of her. Everyone was quiet while thinking. Jennie nodded and turned around, but looked back again when Taehyung who stood next to Mingyu, spoke to her.
"Excuse me, Ms. Zef? What is the job?" Everyone had thought the same but couldn't bring themselves to ask. "Yes. What are we supposed to do?" The sleepy guy asked.
Jennie eyed them. She turned around again and started walking.
"Follow me."