Double date

Her we go for some fun. Maybe

In this one Ben is 23 along with Mike and Zoe while

Erica is 25

(Ben p.o.v.)

Yes another date with my wonderful girlfriend Erica Hale. We have been dating since I was 14 and she was 16 then. It started a little weird but it got a whole lot better. We have been on so many more missions and have had romantic things happen during those missions sometimes.

Me and Erica are now partners. We work well together and those other things so we asked Cyrus if he could recommend us to be partners. He did and the CIA first response was" if our two best spy's can get along. We are fine with this. They work well together. We can send them on the most dangerous missions of them all. Yes they are going to be partners. Also tell us when the wedding is happening" the agent said jokingly.

Everyone knew about me and Erica's relationship. Everyone ships it.

Well tonight I am taking her out on a date. This date is going to be special.

"Ben we know what you are doing tonight. We want to see her reaction can we come please. A double date we can do" Zoe asked. I shook my head no

"Oh come on this is going to be fun. We can all talk and have fun" Mike pleaded.

"Well I don't know how Erica is going to feel like" I said

"We can ask her about this but we first want your permission since it is going to be a special night." They said. I said fine.

They finally left.

I was getting ready. I wore a tuxedo and it had a light blue tie to it. The color of Erica's eyes.

I was ready to go. We met up at the  limousine I got for tonight.

Erica looked stunning. She curled her black raven black hair. She had a light blue and black dress on with some lace on the top and sides and bottom. She was also wearing a black leather jacket. She had black high heals on. She had cherry red lip stick. She also had blue gem earrings. I had my mouth wide open at this. My eyes see popping out. She looked so gorgeous.

"Baby can you please close your mouth. I don't want you to swallow a bug and your eyes popped out are a little scary. Also thanks for the compliment" she said with a smile.

Just me giving a face she could tell I was complimenting her. She got in. We waited for Zoe and Mike. I made sure I had my little box.

We were still waiting.

"Erica you look stunning. I never thought I would see you in an outfit like that." I said. She smiled and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Well I should probably impress my boyfriend. Shouldn't I" she asked with a wink.

I nodded.

Mike and Zoe came. We got to this fancy restaurant. We got out I helped Erica out of the car.

When she got out I let go. She tripped. 

Uh oh. I should of not let go.