THE END

A/N & Plot Reveal

So I felt really bad leaving you guys at Harry's funeral for over a year... but I really don't want to continue this story anymore. However, we are close enough to the end to where I can just simply share what happens.

Elizabeth is in Azkaban when Raziel comes back. She tells Elizabeth that she can save Harry, and Elizabeth doesn't believe her because Harry is already dead. However her and Raz go to Heaven. There's a room with a huge orb like device. If someone touches it they have command of who lives and dies. Raziel gets rid of the guard in front of the room, and once inside, Raziel tells her that it's a life for a life. Before Elizabeth can react, Raziel tries to sacrifice herself for Harry, and she dies (for good). Heaven's higher ups come in, tell her that Raz's plan didn't work (because an angel life doesn't equate to a human life), and try to kill Elizabeth. However, in a last attempt to save Harry, Elizabeth jumps into the orb. The orb consumes her, her life, and her memories. She is erased from all past, present, and future events, and it's because of that that Harry is saved. The result is the books of Harry Potter today.

That's what I came to the series in mind with (her being wiped from existence resulting in the book's story of events). If it's not the ending you were hoping for, I don't know what to tell you.

P.S. Trans women are women.

End of Book Series.