2

Jazmines POV
Charlie was sharpening some skates and I was cleaning and polishing the skates. The machine for sharpening skates it's pretty loud and annoying that's why I put on my earphones.

As I'm polishing the skates I hear Charlie talking to someone, I guess he woke up Coach.

Charlie: sorry, did I wake you?

Bombay: hey Charlie!

Since he's up I decided to go say hi, after all he is my Coach and I missed him.

Jazmine: you owe me 3 bucks Charlie cause you woke him up

I say joking.

Bombay: Jazmine!

Coach Bombay got up and hugged me tight, let's just say I'm his favorite player.

Jan: for breakfast, my specialty, Jan's Hasen-

Everyone: Hasenpfeffer and eggs

Jan laughed when me and Charlie both argued about jinxing each other. We went to the kitchen and eat. I wasn't hungry so I just drank water.

Charlie: well, Jan told me that you did this job when you were my age

Bombay: that's right, I hope he pays you more than he paid me

Me and Charlie looked at each other in disbelief.

Jazmine: you got paid?

Jan: eat everybody, before the Hasenpfeffer gets cold

Jan says trying to avoid the thought that he doesn't pay us and changing the subject.

                                   ••••••••
Me and Charlie went home and we share rooms. I was laying down on my bed, playing with a slinky. Charlie was listening to music while writing something. Until I heard a duck noise. I look out my window and see Coach Bombay.

Bombay: hey Jazmine! Ready to get back on the ice?

Jazmine: yeah!

I took Charlie's earphones off and told him the good news.

Charlie: let's go round up the Ducks!

I nodded. We grabbed our skates and headed out. We first went to the park where we saw our fiend Jessie playing. Charlie blew the whistle and Jessie turned around.

Jessie: hey guys! Your back!

Jazmine: and so are we!

Jessie had a big smile when he found out where back on the ice. Next we went to the mall for Averman.

Averman was working his shift at the movie theater until he saw us waiting for him.

Jazmine: let's go Averman! We're back!

Averman: b-but....

Averman hesitated but then realized that the team is back. It didn't take him a second to come join us.

Next was Guy and Connie, Connie was her second best friend she told her everything. Sometimes she teases her about her boyfriend Guy. I guess by the looks of it we ruined a moment. Oops

Jazmine: Connie!

Connie: Jazmine! Your here!

Connie runs up to me causing the both of us to fall on the floor.

Guy: I was this close, this close!

Charlie; better luck next time

Charlie said joking.