3

Jazmines POV
Bombay: isn't that the kid from the olympics? The figure skater?

Tibbles: yup, Ken Wu what can I say? I convinced him that Hockey had more of a future, we put a stick in his hands and nobody's been able to touch him

Ken started to spin faster and faster, showing his olympic tricks. He's really good.

Jazmine: woah! Nice moves!

Tibbles: one last kid

Dean: don't you know that everything's on fire?

I turn to see a huge kid singing and started to skate closer to us.

I got mad when I saw him push Charlie to the floor, he tried to get Dwayne to join him but he terrifyingly refused.

That was the last straw for the team, suddenly everyone started to argue with each other. It was chaos, I was stuck in the middle of Charlie, Adam and Luis. My old teammates was fighting my new teammates so I didn't know who's side to be on.

Adam and Charlie started to pick on Luis, I huffed in annoyance.

Jazmine: you all look pretty today, now stop!

I rolled my eyes and realized Dean was arguing with Goldberg! No one messes with my 'little brother'. I skated up to them and started to argue with Dean for picking on Goldberg.

A loud whistle was heard and as I knew it Coach was gonna get mad.

Bombay: EVERYBODY FREEZE

Bombay: now we didn't come here to fight! We came here to play Hockey, your team USA your represent your country—

Tibbles. That's right!

As Mr. Tibbles interrupted, Coach gave him a look I know as a 'death stare'

Bombay: now I want you—

Tibbles: be all you can be, right? You gotta raise yourself up, guys—

Yet again Coach gave him the 'death stare'.

Bombay: alright know let's start with Scrimmage—

Mr. Tibbles blew his whistle before Coach and I knew for sure Coach was mad.

Tibbles: hey you don't need me here, I've got an appointment anyway with Miss MacKay, she's the team tutor"

Mr. Tibbles was walking away until Coach Bombay stopped him.

Bombay: Don-

Coach motioned towards Mr. Tibbles whistle and he gave it to him slowly and sadly.

Bombay: you'll get it back at the end of the school term

Coach Bombay said annoyed, everyone else laughed.

Bombay: alright Ducks, show em what you got, Scrimmage!

Coach Bombay blew his whistle and the team got into their positions.

I went to my usual position which has me face to face with Luis.

Jessie and Dwayne began to fight for the puck but Dwayne immediately got it, leaving Jessie on his butt. Luis races next to him and recessives the puck, using his speed to get to the goal.

Goldberg: hey take it easy, man!

Luis skated faster but he couldn't stop.

Bombay: Goldberg, look out!

I skated as fast as I can, I was in front of Luis and pushed him back so he wouldn't crash into Goldberg. Luis fell on his butt.

Jazmine: you really got to hit the breaks