I go into the bathroom and Luis was changing in the dorm the boys all went out to eat or something.

I wore Luis's black hoodie:

(pretend it's a black hoodie)

I got out of the bathroom and I saw Luis dressed like himself, I liked it.

He wore a black shirt and some jeans and black converse.

Luis: wow! your so so gorgues

I blushed hard.

Jazmine: and you look so handsome

I hold his hands and he blushed hard to then we walked out to go.

Luis tried to get us into this nice restaurant but they didn't allow kids (it stopped raining but it was cold) Luis got mad cause he wanted to make this night the best.

Jazmine: Luis, I don't need any fancy restaurant, all I want is you

We both smiled brightly and he took me to a nice hill and we watched the sunset. I laid down on Luis's lap and he plays with my hair.

Jazmine: this is amazing babe

Luis: anything for you, babygirl

I giggled then we were looking at the stars.

Jazmine: wow! there is nothing more beautiful than these stars

Luis looked at me and smiled, I looked at him too.

Luis: I can

I looked at him confused.

Jazmine: oh yeah? what?

Luis: you

I rolled my eyes.

Jazmine: whatever

Luis scoffs and hugs my tight.

Luis: yea, your more beautiful than anything

I looked at him and smiled. I Kissed him and there was fireworks, the day can't get any better.

Minutes later me and Luis went on a walk and talked about random things.

Luis: so what's your dream? like what do you wanna do as a job?

Jazmine: umm...well I still want to play hockey but I also want to, your gonna think it's boring

Me and Luis were holding hands. I looked away and I thought he wouldn't care or think what I wanted to be.

Luis: tell me