Me, Luis and Charlie naturally sat together the next day when Coach Bombay requested a meeting for the team. Once we arrived Mr. Tibbles had something covered with a black sheet, making the whole team wonder what's under it.

Charlie: Hey Coach, what's behind the mystery sheet?

Charlie says in a magician voice. The whole team giggled.

Coach and Tibbles smiled, then Mr. Tibbles ripped the sheet revealing and Wheaties box with the whole team on the cover.

Tibbles: ta-da!!!

Tibbles says as the team claps loudly.

Dwayne pointed at the box

Dwayne: hey y'all, that's us!

Everyone looked at him is disbelief

Jazmine: no really? I thought it was another team

I say jokingly as the team laughed.

Mr. Tibbles coughs loudly gaining the teams attention again.

Tibbles: today, it's a Wheaties box, tomorrow it's video games, action figures, lunch boxes, the sky is the limit, now just to make sure everyone knows who you are

He takes a pause and then shows the whole team's official USA jerseys. They were incredible, but kinda sad they looked nothing like the old Ducks jersey.

Tibbles: try one of these!

The whole team smiled as Tibbles threw they're uniforms at them. I turned around to see Charlie and he looks sad.

Jazmine: you alright, big bro?

Charlie bit his lip. And saw that everyone was happy with the new uniforms.

Charlie: they're nice I guess, but we're Ducks, I wanted to stick with the old ones, they had great multi colors, and they even had a duck logo, these uniforms have great color too but this had Hendrix all over it

Bombay: well yeah they're our sponsors, Charlie

Coach says interferes with our conversation.

Charlie: so can't we be USA Ducks? Or at least keep our old colors

Charlie says, I looked at the jersey and realized he was too different from the old Ducks jersey and that was a problem, I totally get Charlie.

Bombay: it's business stuff, Charlie, don't worry about it

Coach patted Charlie's back then head over to Mr. Tibbles.

Jazmine: I miss the Ducks jersey too

I say giving him a warm smile.

                                  ••••••••••
MacKay: Ancient Greece was the beginning of western civilization

Miss MacKay begins her lesson. I loved school, I was really smart, I didn't have that much friends but I didn't care.

I yawned.

Jazmine: can I lay my head on your shoulder?

I say whispering so I won't interrupt anything.

Luis: of course

He says whispering back. I smile and rest my head on his shoulder. Trying hard not to fall asleep.

Connie smirks at me, Charlie noticed her smirking so he signals her a nod, Connie was confused cause she didn't know what he was talking about. Charlie rolled his eyes and me and Luis giggle at their conversation.